Chapter 3 - The Boy with the Microphone Tattoo

CHAPTER 3

THE BOY WITH THE MICROPHONE TATTOO

Hannah’s POV

It’s still 2 days before the school starts. I was just puttering around. I flipped through some of the television channels, nothing was good. I noticed my living room was in complete darkness so I parted the curtains on both sides. The glass was blurry because of the fog left there when it rained last night. Since there’s nothing to do, I decided to clean up. I gather the cleaning materials and went onto y veranda. The sky was grey, no sign of Mr. Golden Sun. I looked at the balcony just in front me. It was where the boy with a tattoo on his arms was standing the other day. The glass door was closed and the curtains are shut. I guess no one’s home. I turned around and get started. I soak the sponge in the bucket filled with water and started cleaning the glass door from the upper-left corner and drag the sponge straight down. I removed the excess water from the squeegee then I dry off the glass door with a dry cloth. I was about to jump off on the floor when I hear a deep husky voice behind me.

“Hey! Sexy!” I was in complete shock that I tripped and fell on floor. Good thing I already put down the bucket of water on the table near me. My ankle was twisted and I’m in so much pain. I looked again to where he was but he’s gone. Am I being delusional? If he’s there, how can he just go away and leave a girl with her ankle twisted without saying anything.

“Ugh! That bastard!” I muttered under my breath. I try to elevate myself with my elbows so I could sit up.

“Are you alright?”

“Oh Gosh!” I gasped in surprised. I saw a hand in front of me with a microphone and other tattoos etched on its arms. I looked up to him and saw the same boy that was on the balcony 50 seconds ago. How the fuck he got in here? Does he do teleports or something? Is he a ghost? A mushroom? Is he flying?

“How the fuck did you get in here?’ I was raged “You just popped out of nowhere and then suddenly talks! Are you trying to kill me? You know, you can just grab a knife there and stab me or slash my neck if you want to! You…” he cupped my mouth with his hand to keep me shut. Then he carried me bridal style opening the glass door.

“By the way the name is Zayn.” He said in a monotone. I was staring at him realizing that his face was perfect. My head rest on his biceps. His golden brown eyes with its curly lashes were the most perfect eyes I’ve ever laid my eyes on. His nose was perfectly carved and his lips, you can say that they are soft just by looking at it. He has black hair swept upwards showing his perfectly shaped face

Zayn’s POV

I immediately climb down the steal ladder beside my veranda when I saw her fell from the chair. I climbed onto the steal ladder beside hers and quickly jumped in to where she is. I offered her my hand then she began yelling at me. I easily get annoyed by girls like that so I covered her mouth with my hand to keep her shut then I carried her bridal style. I opened her glass window making my way inside her living room. I notice that she was staring at me while I was carrying her. Normally when someone stares at me, I stare back at them so they would look away or in other girls probably make them melt but this time it’s different. I find it hard to look at her; I didn’t even take a moment to do it.

“There you go.” I said while laying her onto the couch. His ankle must have been sprained.

“Heeeeeeeeeey! That hurts! Don’t touch it! Please!” She covers her face with a pillow while screaming. She’s muffling, I can’t understand her.

“I’ll just grab some ice on your fridge.” I stood up and I saw her looking at me. Her mouth slightly open and eyes widened. I look at my body and I was shirtless. I forgot.

“Like what you see?” I smirked at her

“I’ve seen better!” she frowned. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I headed to her kitchen where the fridge is. I took some ice and a little piece of cloth from some of the drawers there. I made my way to the living room when I saw her rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands. She’s like a little girl rubbing her eyes while crying like someone took away her candy. Her actions don’t match her perfectly curved body but I still find her cute and attractive and sexy. She looks hot in her red tank top and black shorts, I should say. Ok I just sound perverted.

“You okay?” I asked as I kneeled on the floor. I put the ice on the cloth and wrapped it. I was panicking inside me. I’m not good at these things. In fact I’d never done these to other girls before. WTF! I’m screwed up. I sat beside her and took her left foot. I set it on a pillow the one on my lap. Her pale flawless legs stretch through the couch. She’s not long legged but its okay. It suits her. I gently patted the cloth onto her ankle back and forth slightly touching it.

“Don’t worry it’ll get better.”

“Just be sure!”

Hannah’s POV

 “By the way, my name is Hannah.” He turned his head to me smirking. “It’s rude that I know yours and you don’t know mine right?” I said smiling.

Conversation flows nicely between the two of us. I told him why I moved here and he told me that he already saw me since the day I moved in here. Much of a stalker? Well. I like to have a stalker like him, a stalker with sexy 6 pack abs! Not all girls had the chance to have a hot stalker right? Laughter filled the room. I felt comfortable with him. It’s like I’ve known him forever. I know its sounds crazy, I just knew him few hours ago but that’s what I felt.

~

Author's Note :

This is so short but hey! SHE FINALLY MET ZAYN! ASDGHJKL . Sweet eh? Wait for more :)  But comments will make me happy guys :)

 Love You Bunch !

- Lei ♥