" I won't regret coming here, never, even if it ends up killing me. I'm too damned aware of the reality and that's part of the reason I'm here. I've realized I can't stay home merrily and think it's all good when I know it's not. That would be a play, an act. But this is not. This is the reality. The reality of my life. I'm in love with you, no matter what you say, no matter what you do, you can't change my mind. You can't make someone not love you. It's not in your hands and nor it's in my hands. " I said sounding too stubborn even to my own ears.

" Leave." Salman said unable to say anything else. 

Nodding, I looked at the two men staring at us in a distance trying to eavesdrop on our conversation and turned to leave. And just then I remembered that I was in the red street, it was beginning to get dark and I couldn't risk going alone and getting abducted by some slum. Hesitating I turned around and saw Salman hadn't moved an inch and was staring at me.

" Will you drop me to the mall?" I said making the most innocent face that I could muster. Salman looked at me as if I had grown a second head. 

" If you can manage to come here all by yourself, you sure can go back as well." Salman said mockingly.

 " It's getting dark and I'm afraid I won't be able to reach the mall on time, please? " I requested.

" Good , it would serve you right for stalking me. I hope it teaches you a lesson so that you never follow me again. " 

" I'm afraid my parents would throw me out of my house if they find out, please just drop me to the mall. " I said ignoring his mean wishes. I knew that my parents throwing me out was highly unlikely but I had to say something to make him listen to me.

" I could care less. " Salman said shrugging.

 " Well I'm sure you would when I'd have no where to go and you would eventually have to share your home with me. Not that I mind. " I tried to blackmail him and it seemed to work. 

He looked at me like he wanted nothing but to kill me before throwing his t-shirt over his head angrily and turning towards his robbing-pals.He told them something and didn't stand there to listen to their complains and how they thought this was going way too out of line.

Salman dropped me at the back of the mall exactly where we had met. I looked at him before saying, " Take care." 

" You mean while robbing people? Oh sure I will." Salman said mockingly. 

" No , for that I'd say be careful and don't make it too loud. " I said smiling mischievously before turning to leave. Salman was looking at me confused but he didn't stop me for an elaboration. I heard the bike's roaring die away in the distance as I hurried in to the mall.

At 6:30 I was found. What I mean by found is ,instead of looking for Aisha, I went into a store and picking up a greeting card, I pretended like I was here for a long while. I stood there for fifteen minutes waiting to be found by Aisha, stealing a glance every now and then outside the shop through the glass's wall. It was almost fifteen minutes when I felt a figure, likely of Aisha's, standing outside the shop, stunned, I could see her through my perplex vision. I didn't dare look up, just busied myself more into the card I was holding as if I was looking at something of highly importance. After Aisha came out of the shock she was in, she hurried into the shop and came to stand next to me, keeping both of her arms over her chest. I had to look up and it was time for the act. I gave a surprised look and said, 

" Oh ...finally, where the hell were you?" I said trying to look cross. Aisha looked at me baffled as if she was at a loss of words.

" What do... I'm ... What do you mean?" She finally formed a full sentence. She looked so shocked and lost. I felt so sorry for doing this to her. " You went to use the bathroom right? Where the hell have you been for the past 2 hours, I've searched for you in the whole mall and now I'm going to have cramps at night. All because of you. Neha, Where have you been?"

" Well actually I was in the bathroom as I told you, it took me more than expected and when I came back you weren't in the Parlor so I thought you must be shopping for the heels that you wanted to buy and I decided to window shop until you came back. " I finished hoping she would believe my illogical explanation. 

" Neha, You sound like an idiot. I mean what kind of twisted way of thinking do you have? You left me in the Parlor telling me you will be back in a sec, how could you think I'd go for buying heels without you? " Aisha demanded. 

" I couldn't find you, that's why." I said in a small voice. Aisha looked at me like she wanted to say something further to show how much exhausted she was but I bet her to it." I"m really sorry Aisha, I should have looked for you. I..." Aisha cut me off.

" Where were you? You weren't in this shop because I came here thrice. Hell it felt like you weren't in this whole mall, I looked for you everywhere! "Aisha was not going to let this go easily. 

" I told you I was here. I don't get why I'd be lying to you." I said trying to look innocent. 

" Exactly, that's exactly what I don't get! " Aisha exclaimed.

"Aisha! Come on now, I said I'm sorry !" I said trying not to look guilty.

" Fine, whatever. " Aisha said before sighing, giving up on this issue. I thanked my lucky stars mentally. We went to buy Aisha's heel from Shoexpress and she bought a yellow heel matching to her yellow dress that she wanted to wear on her cousin's wedding. I tried cheering up the whole time we were there and thankfully by the time her father came to pick us up she was in a good mood again.

 I was at home by 8: 30 p.m half an hour before the curfew started. Mom and Dad had taken dinner already and Dad was in his study room working on one of a home design. Mom was in the kitchen with the maid giving her number of chores to do. 

" Hey honey, how was your day with Aisha? Had fun shopping?" I smiled and hugged Mom as I said,

 " Yes Mom, I had fun, in fact I think I had a quality time after a long time." I said. Mom kissed me and said, 

" Do you want to eat something?" Although I had skipped my meal in the middle but I couldn't tell her that, so I said, " No Mom, I'm full, I'm heading to my bedroom." With that I came into my room and locking the door behind me, I sighed. 

That night I laid back in my bed fully content. I was no more in dark, I no longer would have to wait for the miracle to happen so that I could meet him. I could always take a cab to his home. I could meet him whenever I wanted to. Smiling in relief, I closed my eyes and fell a sleep, without even changing.

-----#####-----

Is Neha being really selfish? Come on people , I need your opininons... :)