Wow (Ash chapter 4)

LUNA POV

I walked into the bunk room and got my luggage I hadn't unpacked yet so it was pretty heavy to move but I managed to do it by myself. "Ughh what to wear what to wear?" I wanted something that was long sleeved. So that my now healing cuts wouldn't be visible, 'they look so ugly.' Looking through all of my clothes i found the perfect thing to wear. I grabbed everything I needed and walked to the bathroom. The bathroom is right beside the bunk room door to the kitchen where the guys were at. They were talking about me, something of me still being under age. I decided not to hear their conversation and leave it alone. I went into the bathroom and started to change. I heard the guy walk into the bunk room and starting to choose what to wear. "Guys let's change in the living room so Luna doesn't have to wait in the bathroom until we are done," Jake said to them. They all left to the living room and closed the door. I finished putting on my choker and got out. I put my now dirty clothes in a bag and got my phone to find a lot of notifications on twitter.

@Luna_the_Fallen_Angel was being a weak bitch in school today

@Luna_the_Fallen_Angel that fag didn't even have the guts to get back up after what we did to her today

@Luna_the_Fallen_Angel her hair matched the blood from her face that stupid emo scum

Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.

I couldn't stand reading them anymore there had to be at least 3 tweets of everyone in school. Except from Justin his twitter account didn't seem active since the day I got beaten up and he helped me out. He has become one of my best friends. My eyes started to water up after reading all these mean hate tweets. I couldn't control it I've been too strong for a long time. One signal tear went down my left cheek. "Ughhhh I'm so fucking weak." I turned my phone off wiped away the tear from my cheek as I watched my phone die in my hands and let it turn black like my soul has no been turned to. I heard laughter coming from where the guys were changing and foot steps getting closer and louder. The door knob started to twist to the left and I immediately tried to act as normal as possible but failed completely. I threw my phone on my bed covered it with the sheets and turned my back to the door and walked to the front of the bus. "You ready Luna?" Jake asked as I walked out of the room. "Ummmm," I didn't want to turn around and for them to see my face. I was pretty sure my makeup ran and my eyes were red. "Yeah I just need to put on my makeup." I didn't turn and look at then I keept my back to them and went into the restroom. "Ummm okay..." I heard Jake say as I locked the door behind me. I went to see how horrible I looked and indeed I looked like crap I was crap I was worse than crap. Good thing I had left my makeup bag here. I started to fix my black eyeliner. Finally finishing and making sure I didn't look like I had cried I unlocked the door and walked outside. The guy were all sitting down in their bunks on their phones. The first to look up and see me was Ash.

ASH POV

"Wow!"

[I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING IN ABOUT TWO FUCKING MONTHS BUT ITS THAT I WAS GROUNDED FRON WRITING UGHHHH THANKS MOM NOW I PROBABLY LOST ALL THE FOLLOWERS FROM THIS STORY OHHHH WELL]