You Can Runaway With Me (Andy chapter 2)

LUNA POV 

"LUNA!!!!!!!!" my dad opened the door and immediately hugged me. My brain still hadn't detected what was happening I was just standing there all stiff. "Dad!!" I finally moved to hug him, "Dad I missed you so much!" "Me too...........wait?" He suddenly stopped hugging me and stood strait. " Three things Luna," he said as he held up two fingers. "What is it dad?" "One: why the fuck are you here? Two: why haven't you used the credit card I gave you? Three: ohhh my fucking god BVB are fucking behind you for some weird reason!!!!!" I turned around to see them all laughing to what my dad said. "My dad isn't a fan but he knows that I love you guys," "Well I love myself so I wouldn't blame him for that." "Ohhhh god Ashley!!!" All of the guys had now started to hit him. "hey....hey...HEY!!! NOT THE FACE!!! It helps to get the lady's." "Ohhh shut the fuck up Ash!!" Jake had now screamed as he covered Ash's mouth. I couldn't help but laugh, but stopped immediately when I saw Andy's face. I think I was a bit to hard on him for looking inside my box, he didn't know he was probably just checking if it was something I needed to pack up or if it was from Justin's house. Awwww Andy's face showed sadness all over it he tried to hide it but it wasn't working and he wasn't talking much. I'll say I'm sorry after all of this, "Okay dad I'll explain, one: I stayed in a friends house, two: I came for something I forgot and three: I went to a BVB concert and they offered me to be the new merch girl for them." "Ohhhh yeah okay, thanks guys for offering a job to her ahhh I'm sorry we've been talking here outside and I haven't invited you guys in." "Ummm dad isn't mom here?" "Huh you mean the wicked witch of the west why no she isn't here." I just started to laugh me and my dad always got along when mom wasn't here because of whatever reason i was aloud to listen to my music how loud I wanted and my dad would give me guitar lessons. That's why I'm here I wanted to get my guitar it was an electric guitar my mom never knew that I had one it was a secret between me and dad. The guys came into the house, "Sit down boys we need to talk, Luna you go get what you need." I went to my room i had it hidden under the wood planks of my bed. God the where hard to move the first time my dad had to help. I quickly ran to my bed and pushed it out of the way, I started to take the wood off from the floor. I moved the last one and there it was my guitar and it's cable. The speaker for the guitar was in my closet. I went and got it out it was in the very back of the closet, I quickly moved everything back to its place so i wouldn't seem like I was here. Running downstairs I herd my dad telling the guys something so I stopped to listen. "I want you guys to take good care of Luna here she's only 15 and is about to turn 16 in a month she's still just a teenager I don't want anything bad to happen to her." " Don't worry Mrs. Mendez we will all take good care of her," Andy had now started to talk after a while of silence. "Right guys?" "Yes," they all agreed. "Hey guys why so silent?" I went down and acted like I didn't hear a thing they where saying. My dad started to cough, he always does that when he is caught on something and he tries to hide it." Ohhh nothing sweetie we are just talking getting to know each other you know." "Yeah.... yeah I get it dad," "You should get going before your mo........" Dad stopped in mid sentence as we all heard the sound of the garage opening. "Holy shit!! She's here!!!" My dad started to panic more than I, "Ummmm what do I do!!" "Calm down dad we'll just get out the back door," we where all now heeding to the back door. "What you think i wasn't going to notice a big huge bus written BLACK VEIL BRIDES all over it and also their fucking faces!!" "Well hello to you to," Andy murmured, "It's nice to see you to mom." "Ugh what did I tell you of calling me mom I'm not your mother it would such an embarrassment for you to be my child." "HEY YOU MAY NOT LIKE THAT LUNA IS EMO AND HAS A DIFFERENT TASTE IN MUSIC AND ALL BUT THAT IS NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR DAUGHTER!!!" Ash had now started to scream at my mo.....at Beatrice. I turned around and garbed Ash by the arm and whispered to him, "Ash there's no point in fighting I'm honestly tired of all the fighting and shouting." "But she shouldn't...." "Let's just go guys I love you dad," "Love you to," "Haha now you're just going to leave just like that?" "Yes and i promise you this time you won't see me ever again Beatrice I promise you that." "Luna you're still only 15 you can't do anything without my permission." I was about to reply back but my dad beat me to it, " Ohhh yes she can I'm not invisible you know." "What are you talking about?" "A few days ago I did papers for Luna to take own decisions and not have to consult us about it basically like if she was 18 meaning Luna is free as a bird." "Thanks dad," "Thanks dad," mimicked Beatrice, "You can't do that I'll report it I'll say you got kidnapped!!" "Not if I say the opposite," "Can you shut the fuck up James!!" "Guys just leave now while you still have the chance," my dad had now started to rub his right arm my dad had been having heart problems the past three years. All the guys quickly left through the back door and I just stood there looking at my dad. "Go Luna," he said and Andy pulled my arm, "Luna come on," "But......what am I going to do," we where now on the backyard Andy stooped turned to face me his eyes where beautiful his eyes are so complicated they look blue and grey at the same time. I could stare at them for hours he then looked into my eyes. "Luna........you can runaway with me," My dad and Beatrice had now started to fight the screaming could be heard a mile away. After a while i answered, "Any time you want," Andy had his hand out for me I immediately took it and we ran to the  bus.        

[HINT HINT TO ANDY'S AND LUNA'S SONG FOR THOSE FABULOUS KILLJOYS OUT THERE AND I WANT TO REMIND YOU IF YOU ARE CHOOSING A SPECIFIC PERSON MEANING ASH CC JAKE OR JINXX YOU HAVE TO BE CHECKING THE TABLE OF CONTENTS AND READ THE NAMES OF THE CHAPTERS CAUSE THERE IT WILL SAY (EXAMPLE: ASH CHAPTER 6) THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO READ FIRST ONE PERSON AND THEN THE OTHER ONE I'M VERY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEAN ON MUCH AND THAT THE STORY IS REALLY BORING IT'S MY FIRST STORY SOOO YEAH]