Relax Day

LUNA POV
      I woke up feeling my tears dry on my face. I sat up and felt a stinging pain in my arms. "Ouch," I looked at my arms and gently touched my cuts they where still fresh. I got up I didn't feel like changing so I put on my long sleeve batman shirt so that it could go with my pajamas of batman. I slipped into some sandals and headed to the bathroom. I got outside if my room and I could already hear someone in the living room watching TV. Here I thought I was an early bird it was barely 7:15 am. I went into the bathroom and washed my teeth. Getting out of the bathroom my stomach growled. I went to the kitchen. "Hey," Justin was in the living room already awake. "Ohhh hi your awake early," "You too, I couldn't sleep very well last night." "Why," "I don't know, probably cause I'm excited that today is the concert." "Ohhhh yeah, god I need to pick out my outfit," "Don't worry its at 8pm." "Ok, I'm starving," "There's some food you can get whatever you want just don't eat Max donuts it has his name on the box." We both started to laugh; because they let me stay here I decide to make some pancakes for them. I got all the ingredients out and started to cook. I was already finishing them and was placing the pancakes in a plate at the middle of the table. The smell of pancakes started to fill in the house. "Ohhh my god that smells good," Justin said as he got up from the couch. "I made you guys some pancakes but Max is still," "ARE THOSE PANCAKES I SMELL!!!!!" Max came running to the living room screaming. "YES THEY ARE PANCAKES!!!" "I made you guys some pancakes so eat up," we sat down and started to eat the pancakes they where pretty good if I say so myself. We finished eating and Max went to take a shower he had a date today. Justin went to get ready for soccer practice so I was going to be here all alone. I washed the dishes and when into my room and see what I could do until it was time for the concert. I started to draw and color. I felt like playing my electric guitar or my violin but I forgo them at my house and I still needed to pick some things up. I'll do it tomorrow probably.
6:10 PM
I started to look for some clothes to wear for the concert. Justin had already returned from his soccer practice Max never went to pick him up so he walked home. (This is the link to see what she is wearing I'm to lazy to explain) 
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=FBScVaOzI5PXggSQx7rADQ&q=what+to+wear+to+a+black+veil+brides+concert&oq=what+to+wear+to+a+Black+V&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i30.2542.12504.0.14666.28.27.0.11.11.4.529.6799.0j5j14j5j0j1.25.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..4.24.3924.0.24sx0Cz8SkA#imgrc=aqllLxAE0o3MDM%3A
I did a super black smokey eye and some eye liner. Put on black lipstick and put on my BVB lip and nose piercing. I got out of my room and Justin was waiting for me already. "Sorry for keeping you waiting," "No it doesn't matter, you look amazing." "Thanks," "Let's go so we can get some good spots we'll have to take a taxi Max is still not back." "Yeah ok." We went outside and the taxi was already waiting for us. We got in and drove of.