I Feel Bad (Andy chapter 1)

ANDY POV
"Ohhhh its above mine," I said and pointed at her bunk. Luna turned around to where I was pointing. "Okay thanks," "Come on let's go eat the cake!!!" CC said as he ran to the front of the bus. Which we call the kitchen yet we never cook. CC immediately sat down on the nerest table. "Come on I want cake!!!" "Calm down CC I'm coming with it." I put down the cake where CC was sitting. There is only space for 2 in each table. CC and Jake sat with each other Ash and Jinxx behind them and Me and Luna on the other side of the bus. Luna was sitting down and I brought her the piece of cake.I didn't want to eat I still felt bad from all the throwing up because of the alcohol. "Hey you okay," "Yeah I'm just thinking about everything that has happened." "Luna I need to ask you something," "Yeah sure what is it," "Luna why did you lie and say that you haven't cut lately?" "You did see the inside of the box right." "Yes I did," "You had no right to look inside my stuff." "No Luna.....but" Luna got up and went to ask Ash something and Ash quickly nodded his head. "Okay guys we need to go pick up something from Luna's house." Ash announced and took Luna to the bus driver so she could explain where her house was.God I felt bad. She was right I shouldn't have looked inside her belongings. Now she's mad at me, but its that I used to have a box like that under my bed. That's why I got nervous and decided to check inside of it. I didn't do it to be a creep or anything. Jake came over and sat in front of me. "Is something wrong Andy you look a little bummed out." "A little," I just laughed, "Do you mean a lot." "What's wrong I saw you and Luna talking and she just stood up and went to Ash." "Nothing Jake nothing's wrong just leave me alone." "Fine," Jake stood up and left. "We're here," the bus driver yelled. We all got up and headed to the bus door. "Are you sure you can do this Luna?" Jinxx placed his hand on her shoulder. "No I'm not sure Jinxx but I at least need to try." She headed to the front door and we followed her I stayed a little behind. Luna knocked on the door. "LUNA!!"
[BY THE WAY IM GOING TO BE DOING A CHAPTER FOR EACH MEMBER EACH DAY SO YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK THE CHAPTERS ON THE SIDE CAUSE IM GOING TO BE MOVING THEM AROUND DEPENDING WHO THE MEMBER IS]