The Box

LUNA POV
I woke up at 8am I was on my Batman pajamas again still using the log sleeved shirt to cover up my cuts. I still wasn't sure if everything that happened yesterday was true or just a dream. So I just got up and headed out of my room to go to the bathroom. When I got out of my room I heard a lot of voices in the living room. I decided to ignore it thinking it was just the TV although the voices sounded very familiar. I went into the bathroom and washed my teeth and brushed my hair. I got out and I still heard the same voices and laughter. I went to see who was in the living room. "Hey Luna!" I opened my mouth in surprise it was BVB they where sitting their in the living room talking to Max and Justin. "Love your Batman pajamas!" Andy said smiling like a child. "Thanks.......ummm.....you're early," "Yeah we had extra time and we couldn't wait to come pick you up we're sorry Luna." CC said with a sad face, "We can leave and come back at ten," Jake said as he got up. "No no its okay I just didn't expect you all this early I still haven't even packed up." "Ohhhh we're really sorry we should have told you but we didn't get your phone number." Ash said as he hold up his phone. "I'll just go change and pack up be right back." "Ok can we help you?" Jinxx asked, "Yeah can we," Andy said cheerfully. "Yeah sure come on," they all cheerfully started following me. I opened my closet to get some clothes to change to. "Wow so much black and leather." CC said in amassment. "Yeah I'm considered emo," "You are," "Yep," "Awesome!" CC said smiling. I've always loved when BVB smile. I went to get changed and told them to leave just get my clothes out and fold it. I went and changed into a red blackish dress with black ripped up tights and black combat boots. I put on black sleeves that have belt like things to tighten them. I didn't really want to use them but I needed to covet my cuts. I put on a BVB choker and I was ready. I got out and went into my room. I saw Andy holding my box of razors. "Ummmm I'll take that." I walk to him and take it away from his hands he looked at me with sad eyes. Had he looked inside of the box? "You look great," he said. He smiled and went to help CC fold my clothes. I guess he didn't look inside of it but why did he look sad when he saw the box? Did Andy have a box like that and it reminded him of it?