What's Wrong With Me

JUSTIN POV
        I was about to answer but thank god the nurse came in and interrupted the conversation. I didn't want to tell Luna just yet what if she hated me with all her guts for everything I've done to her. That's why I need to gain her trust and friendship. During the whole way to the girl's gym there wasn't a single word spoken. It was dead silent I wanted to say something but nothing came to mind. When we finally arrived I decide to give her my number so that she would call me if she ever needed something. I was turning around but I had such an urge to kiss those perfect lips and feel her piercing on my lips. I was about to kiss her on her lips bit decided not and just kissed her in the cheek. I saw her blush so I just smiled well it was more of a smirk. Now I'm heading to English class good thing Ms. Benavides isn't here and there's a substitute. He sleeps during the whole class and let's us talk and be on our phones. I went in the classroom 8th period had just began I gave the substitute the pass and went to my desk. Sadly Jocy was in that class with me. "Hey sweetie where were you I didn't see you at all today after playing games with Luna." "Jocelyn look I need to be left alone ok," "Ewww you sound like that stupid emo Luna." "Dont !!!" "Don't what ???" I was about to tell her don't call her like that, "Don't compare me to her." "Ohhhhh," Jocy started laughing,"I thought you were going to say don't call her that." Jocy keept laughing kissed my cheek and left.

SORRY ITS REALLY BORING RIGHT NOW BUT DONT WORRY IT'LL GET BETTER PLEASE COMMENT IF I NEED TO IMPROVE ON SOMETHING OR JUST NOT KEEP ON WRITING AND STOP