I Never Wanted It To End Like This (CC chapter 3)

LUNA POV
    "Ohhhh my god CC you're crying!!!" I had walked in on CC crying in his bunk. "What?" He began to wipe his tears as quick as possible,"No I wasn't." He got out of his bunk and wouldn't look me into the eyes. "Yes you where ohhhh CC what's wrong? Let me help you." I began to move closer to him, "No!!" He backed away from me in disgust. "Huhh?" "I'm fine," "CC you're obviously not fine at all let me help you." "Nooo!!! I don't want your help!! I don't want anyone's pity!!!" CC passed me by and went into the bathroom leaving only behind the racket of a slammed door making me jump. The other guys came running in after the sound of the door. "Huhhh......LUNA!" Ash screamed I turned around at the call of my name. "Are you okay? We heard a loud noise and thought something happened to you." "No...no I-I'm fine," "Where's CC?" Jake immediately asked after he searched the bus for him. "He went into the bathroom," I pointed as if they didn't know where it was. Jake then knocked on the door and placed his ear on the door, "CC!" There was no answer, "CC!!"but he remained silent, "CHRISTIAN COMA!" Jake began to knock on the door harder then Ash Jinxx joined him. Andy came over me and placed his hands on mine in. I hadn't realized that I was shaking. "ANDY," he quickly turned around. "THERE'S BLOOD!" Ash said in a shaky voice.

[PLEASE LISTEN TO BMTH CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART  IT WOULDN'T LET ME PUT IT ON TOP THIS SONG GOES WITH THE CC POV THANKS]

CC POV
     I angrily shut the bathroom door behind me and left Luna shaking in the bunk room. I put both of my hands in the sink. Looking down not wanting to see myself. Having images going through my head. Everyone of them where of Lauren. Anger took over me and I punched the bathroom mirror. The glass shattered in one punch leaving my fist bloody and cut with pieces of glass in it. Now looking at the monster I had become in the mirror. How could anyone love a monster like me? There's demons inside us all and sometimes they win. I can't drown my demons they know how to swim. I reached into my pocket for my wallet. Opening it I unzipped it and got out my razor. I sat down in the toilet and got ready to slice my skin open. Hearing my friends scream out my name and knocking on the door made me even sadder. 'I'm sorry I never wanted it to end like this.' I started to go from left to right and right to left each time going a bit more deep. '1......2......3.....4........15..........19' after 21 I got lost. The guys started to scream louder and bang on the door. I started to feel dizzy. Seeing blood all over my arms and floor. I heard, "THERE'S BLOOD!!" and in that moment I fell to the floor. Now lying in my own puddle of blood everything turned black as the last tear from my eyes fell down my cheek and unto the floor.