Our Saviors Need Saving

ANDY POV
      I felt miserable nothing was the same anymore. CC isn't loud or hipper anymore instead he is quite and always sleeping. Ash passes his whole time with different women every day he doesn't even come to practice anymore. Jinxx says he's ok but I can I know that he's still hurt about the whole Sammi thing. Jake and Ella have been having troubles they fight all the time they don't even see each other that much. While me what should I say I've been having serious problems with Juliet I've been getting lost in alcohol. I think this is the end of BVB.
CC POV
     I can't take it anymore I feel like everything that is happening is my fault. I know its not but I just can't get the felling that it is. I've been noticing everyone barely talk to each other so I decided to join in and stay quite and still. I've even began to cut, I think this is the end of BVB.
ASH POV
      I feel like I'm just a rock blocking BVB's  path of even more success. I've been spending my time just walking and walking and walking; until I end up falling asleep in a park bench or something. I keep telling the guys that I spend my time with different girls when the truth is that I haven't touched a girl in a very long time. I think this is the end of BVB.
JINXX POV
     I feel horrible I still miss Sammi I keep denying it but it's getting harder every time. I just can't get thus feeling out of me. I'd like to rip our my heart and take her out of it. Why couldn't we have talked things out. Maybe we would still be together. Every one has been changing a lot. I think this is the end of BVB.
JAKE POV
      I've been having so many problems with Ella lately. I don't think we'll make it through. I've been feeling horrible lately everyone has. We don't talk to each other that much anymore. We don't care about practice, heck even our manager John has given up on us. I think this is the end of BVB.