I Love Her

JUSTIN POV
      I was just in the group so that they wouldn't start bullying me. I never wanted to hurt Luna when everyone started to rip her drawings I was in the very back so that no one would notice me not doing anything. When Luna screamed for her drawings of BVB, it broke my heart. It almost seems like ripping up her drawings hurt her the most than all the hitting,kicking and pushing she got.I'm such a coward an idiot. I saw her there laying on the floor in pain while the rest beat her I could have done something but I didn't. I was about to leave when I turned I saw her just lay there crying so I decide to help her. She was so beautiful with red with black hair and piercings. She was so different from all the other girls and that's why I love her. I was carrying her when all of a sudden she looked pale "Luna what's wrong Luna!!!!" I screamed "Nothing.....I'm......fine" and with that she fainted in my arms. I quickly took her to the nurse's office the nurse immediately asked me what happened and I just answered , "I.......I don't know I found her outside the school on the floor fainted." Really Justin really you could have told her the truth but no you had to go and lie. "She's going to be fine she just needs to rest you can leave now," "Can I stay here with her?" "Absolutely not there is nothing wrong with you and you need to get to class I'll write you a pass," "I'm going to stay here or I will tell my girlfriend Jocelyn to tell her dad the principal to fire you. "On second chance sure you can stay," "Thank you Matilda," "No problem Justin," and with that she went to her desk. There where many advantages of dating the principal's daughter but also disadvantages like if I screw up with Jocy I'm probably getting detention for the rest of the school year.While I got lost in my thoughts I fell asleep on the floor holding Luna's hand.