I Believe In You(Jake chapter 3)

LUNA POV
"Jake......Jake!" "Huhhh," Jake was just staring at me after we finished the song. "Ohhhh I'm sorry it's just you sing amazing." "You really do," I turned around and the guys where standing by the door. "YOU LISTENED TO ME!!" "Yeah," Ash answered "Ohhhhhh noooo." "Why? You sounded great Luna!" "Thanks CC but no I don't." "Yes you do Luna," Jinxx quickly added. "Ohhhh we originally came in to tell you we are in your colony already," "Okay thanks Ash." A phone started to ring it was Andy's. He quickly took it out of his pocket and answered it. "Hello," he said as he walked to the front door of the bus. The guys all then sighed. "What?" I asked confused at their reactions. "Andy got a phone call of Juliet." Jake answered, "So what?" I asked still confused. "Soooo," Ash began to say, "That means you'll meet Andy number two." "Number two?" "Yeah there's the normal Andy you know fun, happy, sweet, protective," CC said. "And then there's the drunk aggressive, mean, bad mood and rude Andy," Jinxx added. "Drunk?" "Yep," Jake started to say, "He's been having trouble with Juliet for a long time and he's been drinking a lot." "Is he turning alcoholic?" "We still don't know but we think he is," Ash said. The front door then opened and Andy came in looking pissed off. He came into the bunk room got his jacket and turned around. Starting to walk out we all went after him. "Andy!" I called his name out, "Where are you going?" "None of your business!" "But......Andy I thought you where going to help me with my parents." He then stopped but wouldn't turn around. He then put his head down and turned it a bit to the side only letting me see half of his face. His hand where into fists on his sides. "I'm sorry Luna but I won't be able to be there." "But I need all my saviors to help now." "I might not be there but I promise you I'll be thinking about you." "This isn't the Andy I know the real Andy would be with me no matter what." His fist grew tighter his hands where now turning more white than he already is. "Things aren't always as they seem." That was the last thing he said and he began to walk again. I was now left there standing holding my hands to my heart. 'What has happened to my savior?' "Luna," Jake said he turned me around and looked at me with sadness. The other guys where now standing in front of me. "Ohhhhh Luna," CC said as Jake touched my cheek with his finger. I hadn't realized that I was crying. They all gave me a big group hug causing me to cry more. I finally stopped to cry, "Thanks guys." They stopped hugging me and just smiled. "We should go get what I want," "Are you sure Luna you where just crying a moment ago." "Jake I can't just run away from everything," "Okay but I'm not going to leave your side." We started to walk the bus was parked in the entrance of the colony so we had to walked all the way to my house. As we walked through the colony many students of my school where looking at me and BVB but as I always say if a member is missing it's not BVB. Finally arriving to my house I suddenly stopped causing the guys to bump into me. "What?!?" CC asked, "I'm sorry," I quickly said and kept walking. I knocked on the door and all of a sudden I regretted it. 'Whas it really a good idea to come here again?' I asked myself, 'You already got out of hell and you are going g back in. Will you even be able to get out again?' Jake grabbed my hand and unfolded it. I hadn't realized I had them into fists. He hold my hand and gave me an assuring squeeze. In a way of saying,I believe in you.