She's Beautiful (CC chapter 1)

CC POV
"Ohhhh its above mine," I walked over to show Luna which one it was. I tripped a little and pushed Andy by accident. "HEY IM NOT INVISIBLE YOU KNOW!" "I'm sorry Andy I almost fell and pushed you by accident." Even though Andy hasn't drunk today you can still smell the alcohol in his breath. I tapped on Luna's bed so she could she which one was hers. "Ohhhh okay thanks CC," "No problem Moon I'm going to call you that Moon I like it." "Okay fine Christian I'm going to call you that Christian I like it." I gave her a little mean glare, "Nice one." Luna laughed a little but tried to hide her face. "HEY DO GUYS WANT CAKE OR NOT!!!" Ash screamed from the kitchen room we call it that although we never cook. "YEAH DONT EAT IT ALL," "Ummm CC I don't want cake." "You sure yeah I am," "Okay come on," I gave luna my hand and she took it. I felt something strange when I grabbed her hand. Not physical but emotional she's special. "HEY YOU ALMOST FINISH THE CAKE!" "Sorry dude you took so much time," Jake said as he gave me a plate with a slice of cake. "Luna you don't want any?" Andy asked Luna. "No I'm not a big fan of cake," "OMG YOU DONT LIKE CAKE!" Jinxx said with his eyes wide open. Luna again laughed and his her face. Why does she keep doing that? Luna and I had to go sit on the other side of the bus. "Hey Luna why do you hide your face every time you laugh?" "Well because I have the awfullest laugh and smile ever." "No you don't," "How do you know you haven't seen me laugh or smile." "But I can still tell you are very beautiful Luna never let someone tell you otherwise." "Thanks CC but you're just saying that to be nice now if you excuse me," Luna said as she got up from the table. "No Lun....." "I need to tell the bus driver the directions to my house." Luna left to the front of the bus leaving me in mid sentence.

[IM SORRY GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED IN 3 DAYS I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY PARENTS......YOU KNOW I HAVE THE EXACT PROBLEMS AS LUNA HAS EXCEPT MY DAD DOESN'T SUPPORT ME]