I Hope (Andy chapter 3)

ANDY POV
       Luna took my hand and we ran. We were almost to the bus and I was already tired of running, wow I really need to do more exercise. We arrived at the bus and the other guys where already waiting for us. At least I wasn't the only one out of breath Luna was to. "HOLY SHIT!" Jinxx screamed as we both entered. "GOD YOU TWO SCARED ME!!!" "What?......Are........we......that......u-ugly?" Luna could barely speak while here I was not saying anything cause I couldn't speak at all.  "Nooo that wasn't it I thought you were a robber." "Or," Ash started to say, "Your mom," Jake immediately hit him with his elbow. They all started to laugh  even Luna and I just chuckled a little I still couldn't recover from the running. "Yo Andy you okay man?"Jake asked after two minuets of staring at me,"Y-yeah," I could barely even say yeah. "I.....j-just...need to...lay here....for a....while," I got on the floor slowly and just laid there like I said I would. The others just walked by me like if I wasn't there and sat down the bus had now started to move and me well I was still on the floor I wasn't asleep though. They guys and Luna where now all talking and laughing and all of a sudden my phone started to vibrate. Still laying down I got my phone out of my pocket it was a call from Juliet. It's been a while since I talked to Juliet I had actually forgotten about Juliet maybe that's why I've been in a better mood lately. I quickly got up.....well not quickly I was still pretty slow. I stood up and walked through the others guys. I opened the doors to the bunk room and got inside. I answered Juliet as I closed the door, "Hey," my voice didn't come out as it normally did but that's because last time we talked we got into a fight. I actually thought we where still mad at each other but now she's calling me. "Ummm hi Andy.......how are you?" I'm guessing this is also awkward for her. "Uhhh fine....how about you," "Good.....look Andy I don't want our relationship to be like this for now on." "Me neither," "Okay.....awesome then just apologies." "Me? Apologies?!?" "Yes.....just apologies and everything will go back as it was before." "NOOOO!!" "What?!?!?!?" "WHAT YOU HEARD I WON'T APOLOGIES IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!" "YES IT WAS!" "NO IT WASN'T AND EVEN IF I WOULD APOLOGIES THINGS WOULD NOT GET BACK AS THEY USED TO!" by now Juliet had gotten very angry at me, "Look Juliet I just...." "FUCK YOU!!" Juliet hanged up on me in mid sentence. "I just need my old supportive girlfriend," I whispered to myself as I slowly sat on the floor with my back against Luna's bunk. I threw my phone across the bus I had now started to cry. I always hated to cry probably because of when I was a kid the bullies would be picking on me for my different taste in music and style. If I would cry they would pick on me even more and say I was a wimp, and since then I've thought that crying is a sign of weakness.

LUNA POV                                                                                                                                                                                             Andy got up with his phone on his hand and went into the bunk room. Closing the door behind him I couldn't stop staring at him. The other guys didn't even pay attention to him but I think I saw that he had gotten a call from Juliet. Although Andy didn't seem too happy about the phone call. The bus had now stopped, "We are going to stop here for tonight," the bus driver said. All of a sudden Andy came bursting out of the bunk room, "Hey Andy!" Ash screamed as Andy pushed him out of his way. "I'M FUCKING HERE YOU KNOW!!!" Andy didn't even care and kept walking. "Andy......Andy.....Andy..... ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK!!!!" I screamed at him. He finally turned around and gave me a mean glare, "Never call me by my full name......never!" Andy then turned around and stormed out of the bus. "Well.." Jake started to say, "I'm guessing he's angry at something." "What really are you sure I didn't even notice anything actually you know he just casually came out of the bunk room slammed the door behind him pushed me out of the way screamed at Luna and slammed the bus door as he left that's totally normal don't you think?" You could hear the sarcasm in Ash's voice, "Ash no need for sarcasm this is something serious what if....." They all had no huddled together and started to whisper not letting me hear anything.  They nodded and Jinxx immediately grabbed his phone and called someone. A phone started to ring in the bunk room, I know it wasn't mine cause my ringtone is Fallen Angels [NO KIDDING THAT REALLY IS MY RINGTONE LOL]  I walked to the bunk room and found a phone on the floor with the back of it fallen of but it was still working and it didn't have a cracked screen. 'Wow I should get one of these phones.....no time for that' [FOR THOSE WHO MAYBE HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT THIS (') MEANS THAT THEY ARE THINKING TO THEMSELVES] I looked at the screen to see who was calling and it was Jinxx. 'This must be Andy's phone' I answered the call. "HELLO ANDY?!?!" Jinxx immediately called out, I looked over to them from the bunk room. They all had their backs to the room huddled in together to hear what Andy would apparently say. "Hello," I answered back. Jinxx took his phone from his ear and looked at it probably making sure that he called the right number. "Andy?....Is that you?" "No," "WHAT?!?" "What you heard I'm not Andy," "THEN WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU HAVE HIS PHONE?!?!?" "Ohhh I'm Just Luna Mendez your new merch girl and....." They all slowly turned around with confusion written all over their face. "The reason I have his phone is because he fucking left it here in the bus....now have a very goodnight." I hanged up and the guys still were confused. "Really.....really you never thought that I don't know maybe just maybe he left his phone here." "Uhhhhhh no.....no we didn't" Jake answered. Jinxx put his phone in his pocket, "Well I guess we'll just have to wait until he arrives," CC finally had talked. He was sitting the whole time and wouldn't talk to none of us he was just texting on his phone. "Well I think that's the only thing we can do," Jake said as he shrugged. "So that's it we are just going to sleep now?" I asked as they all headed to the bunk room. "Yes.....yes we are," Ash said and kept walking. "Don't worry," CC began to say, "Luna he'll be fine," "I hope."