She's Truly Amazing (Ashley chapter 1)

ASH POV
"Ohhhh it's above mine," I pointed at her bunk so she would know which one it was. "Okay thanks," "Now let's go eat cake," Jinxx said as he and CC went to sit down at one of the tables. Jake and Andy sat together and me and Luna on the other side of the bus. Andy didn't want any cake probably because he still felt bad. He had drunk so much last night like always. He hasn't been eating much and when he's drunk he gets aggressive. I don't want him to do anything to Luna. I brought Luna her piece of cake and started to eat it. "Such a healthy breakfast," Luna said in a sarcastic voice. "Ohhhh god you haven't had breakfast I totally forgot we got there and you had barely woken up," she just laughed. She looked beautiful when she smiled or laughed but I could still see pain,and sadness in her eyes. "Is something wrong Luna?" "No......well its that I still need to pick up something from my ex mom's house." "Ohhhh that's right what are you getting?" "Something very important to me," "Well then let's go give the bus driver the directions to your house." I stood up and gave Luna my hand so she could stand up. She grabbed my hand and we walked to the bus driver. Her hands are soft as a baby's. Luna was telling the bus driver her house is. He put it in his GPS and he started driving. We spend the time talking about where we where going to tour. Yesterday was our last day on tour in USA now we where going to the UK on Friday night. She told me how she would only have YouTube to listen to our music and then would have to delete her history. "We arrived!" the bus driver screamed at us. Luna let out a breath and stood up. "Luna we can always return tomorrow." "No Jake I need to do thus now," "Are you sure," "No but hey have a little faith." She's truly amazing.Luna walked out of the bus and headed to the front door and knocked. We all stood behind her to support her in mater what;and then the door opened.