She's So Amazing (Jake chapter 2)

JAKE POV
"But yeah she's still hot," Ash wouldn't give up until we agreed with him. "Fine Ash if I say yes will you shut the fuck up." "Yes yes I will," Ash just gave an innocent smile. "Fine yes Luna is," "I'm what?!?!" Luna had now returned from the bus driver. Fuck I almost said the rest of the sentence. Fuck what do I say now fuck fuck fuck fuck etc fuck. "I'm what Jake?!?!" "I was going to say," my voice started to shake I was nervous now. "That you are a very sweet girl," "That's it?" "Yeah," Luna looked at me for a bit and just smiled. "Awww thanks Jaky waky," "What the fuck did you just call him!" CC asked while Jinxx almost spit out the cake because he was laughing. If I thought I was blushing now I know for sure I am. "I said Jaky waky," she said and laughed after but like always she hid her face why does she keep doing that she's so beautiful I just don't understand. "What it's cute right Jaky waky?" "Uhhhh," "Awwww look Jaky waky is blushing," Ash started to tease me. I just gave them all a mean glare, "What you looking at me for I said nothing." Andy raised up his arms, "Cause you won't stop them," "Yo Jaky waky it's called freedom of speech." "Ohhhh calm down Jaky I don't want you to get a head achy." Luna laughed as she left the room. Jinxx started to laugh out loud now that he finally finished the cake. "She ended it with achy instead of ache so that it could go with Jaky!" They all started to laugh while I was just standing there still blushing. "Ughh I can't deal with all of you." "Awww Jaky waky got angwy," Andy said as he made a baby face. "Ahhhhh!" I just said and walked to the other room. Walking in was Luna organizing her things. I didn't want to talk I was still a little shy with her after what happened. So I decided to walk quickly and quite behind her. I was already half way when a skiny little had grabbed my arm and pulled me a little to stop. "Hey ummm Jake I'm sorry for embarrassing you over there." "Huh ohhhh yeah ummm it's totally fine don't worry. Did you give the bus driver the direction to your house?" "Yeah I did," "May I ask what you want to get?" "Ummmm it's an electric guitar that I left when I got kicked out." "YOU PLAY THE GUITAR!!!" I got so excited when I heard that. "Yeah and also Violin,Cello,Piano and I was starting to learn drums." "Ohhhh my god we can practice together and CC can teach you drums heck can you sing." "Ummmm people say I can but I think not." "Sing something," "Huh nooo," "Come on please." "Fine but what?" "Uhhhh.......ohhhhh I know sing Rebel Love Song while I play guitar come on." I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me. We went to the room that is half living room half practice room. I got my guitar and two chairs, I plugged in my guitar and sat down. I started to tune it and set the volume low so I could hear her. "Come on sit down," "Uhhhh I'm nervous now no I sound horrible I'll make your ears hurt." "Don't worry about that I can always put the guitar and raise up the volume of the guitar so that I won't hear you." Luna laughed and sat down in front of me. "Here you can read the notes right," "Yeah I can." "Okay so just read this if you get lost it's most likely you will one you're nervous and two when playing live it sounds different from the record." "Okay," "Let's start," I started to play I tried to give her a sign for her to start but she didn't even need to. Throughout the song she didn't even mess up once. She sounded beautiful, everything about her is beautiful. She is so amazing not just by all the things she does but by her heart.

[SORRY FOR THE BORING SHORT CHAPTER........SORRY FOR ALL THE BORING CHAPTERS IVE DONE]