What Am I Thinking?(Jinxx chapter 3)

JINXX POV
Staring to her eyes I suddenly felt an urge to kiss her. Those big red lips of hers are so beautiful anyone who saw them would want to kiss them. 'What am I thinking?' I haven't thought of things like this since the divorce with Sammi. I haven't been attracted by any women besides Sammi of course. I decide not to kiss her lips so I just kissed her forehead. She then blushed a little and hid her face making me smile well..........it was mostly a smirk. "I......ummmmm should get back and organize my things." "I'll help," "Huhhh ohhhhh no I'm fine Jinxx I don't want for you to waist your time." "Really Luna I have literally nothing to do come on." I pulled her arm to the bunk room. You could still see a little shade of red from where she blushed. We started to put her things up when I came down to some underwear. I chuckled a bit she turned to see me holding her light blue underwear in my hands. She immediately blushed, "Ohhh my fucking god Jinxx give that to me!" She reached over to take the underwear from my hand and I just leand over to the other side. Now I was laughing out loud, "Ahhhhh Jinxx give it to me." She was now chasing me around the bunk room and the practice room. Coming back to the bunk room Luna catches up to me and we both tripped and fell down causing her lips to impact on mine Luna now realizing what had happened she quickly got up and turned away from me. "I-I'm uhhhhh I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen." "No....no," I quickly got up from the floor and walked behind her. "No Luna I'm sorry it was my fault," I rubbed her army so she could maybe feel better. "Ummmmm here you go," I then put her underwear on her head like a hat. "Huuhh ohhhh Jinxx," she had now lagged and turned around. The door to the bunk room then opened. "Ummmmm," it was Jake coming in and looking at Luna weird. "2 things," he began to say,"1 I'm sorry for walking into whatever you two where doing." Luna then tried to tell him something probably we weren't doing anything. Giving her arm a little squeeze she didn't say anything "2 Luna why do you have underwear on your head?" He then asked as he pointed at her head. Luna looked up at her head as if forgetting she even had it on. "Ohhhh!" She quickly took of the underwear and blushed. "Yeah that was an accident." She just smiled at Jake surely a way of saying she didn't want to explain. "Ohhhhh yeah okay whatever," Jake turned around and closed the door behind him. He barely left and we both started to laugh non stop. So much we sat on the floor holding our stomach. I then felt my phone vibrate and I decide to ignore it for now I was having a good time with Luna anything else could wait. "We're here!!"