It's My Life Not Yours (Jinxx chapter 1)

JINXX POV
"Ohhhh it's above mine," I went to show Luna which one it was. "Okay thanks Jinxx," "No problem." "Okay enough talking it's cakey time," Ash said as he did a weird salsa dance. "I thought we where going to eat cake not salsa," Jake said as he passed Ash. While Ash just stopped dancing and gave him a mean glare and went to get a seat. "Aren't you coming?" "Ohhhh yeah sorry Jinxx I kinda got lost in my thoughts it happens a lot." "Should I worry of what really goes on in your head when you do that." "...............No," "Luna," I got closer to her and with my hands I hold her arms. "I've seen your cuts," "Huh cuts what are you talking about?" I could tell she was lying and was now getting nervous. "Luna don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." She stayed quite for a moment and just stared into my eyes. "When," Luna started to say as she looked down, "Did you see them?" "When we went to pick you up you where getting your clothes and when you picked up your arm to get the dress the sleeve of your batman shirt came down and they were noticeable." She stayed quiet for a moment, "That's why," "You shouldn't had lied and say you had stopped a long time ago Luna." "Jinxx," "You should have told us," "Jinxx," "You need to stop cutting..." "JINXX!" Luna interrupted me mid sentence. She breaths in and out with her eyes closed. "Jinxx it's my life not yours," "But," "No........no but....it's my life I make my own decisions........now if you excuse me I need to tell the bus driver the directions to my house." With that Luna walked passed me and left to the next room. I then walked after her, "Hey Luna aren't you going to eat some cake?" I heard Andy ask as I walked in, "No I'm not a big fan of cake and plus I'm not really that hungry." "Huuuuuuuhh," CC had made a very surprised expression on his face, "You don't like cake, who doesn't like cake." "Well me I guess, plus Andy isn't eating and you're not telling him anything." "Ahhhhhh......that's because.....if they say something they know I'll beat them up." "Or is it because you're sobber?" "Huh," Luna just laughed and went to the front of the bus. "I'd it that noticeable?" Andy was looking at Ash he just shrugged it off.