Chapter 23

The next day, the whole group, which now included Caden, decided to go and gather some sticks for firewood to stay warm during the night.
"Ok. So I think I may remember there being a bunch of sticks this way. Or was it that way? Or maybe-" Kyle started.
"Kyle, do you really know what your doing?" Mika asked.
"She really does have a point. You sound kinda confused." Allena added.
"No! I swear I saw a bunch of sticks around here somewhere! At least I think..." Kyle defended himself.
"Oh great! Now we're lost!" Nani said.
"Yeah. Um- lost. Hehe." Tyler giggled.
"What?" Scarlett asked.
"Nothing." Tyler replied.
"Guys, Caden lived near this cabin for a while. Maybe he would know where the sticks were, and how to get back to the cabin." Venus suggested.
"Good idea!" Fawn said.
"Yeah.. I do believe that I saw a bunch of sticks not too far away from here. Just follow me guys." Caden said. So the group followed Caden for about 10 minutes and eventually got to a place where there were a bunch of sticks.
"Ha! I told you that there were a bunch of sticks around here somewhere!" Kyle yelled.
"Ok.. Calm down Kyle! We get it!" Allena giggled.
"So, everyone go and grab as many sticks as you want!" Caden said.
"Even 20 million!!!!?" Scarlett asked.
"If that's even humanely possible, sure kid, go crazy!" Caden answered.
"Yes!" Scarlett squealed before she ran off to go get sticks. So basically everyone left and went to go get as many sticks as possible. Tyler managed to get a lot of sticks while Nani only had, like, 5, so he decided to tell everyone.
"Hey guys!" Tyler yelled. Everyone turned to look at him.
"What?" Nani asked.
"Look at all my- WOAH!!" Tyler yelled as he tripped over a rock and dropped his sticks everywhere.
"Are you okay?" Nani asked him.
"Um. Yeah. I just.. Um.. Didn't see that rock there! Hehe..." Tyler giggled nervously before kicking the rock away.
"Darn rocks!" Tyler said before walking away to go do who knows what.
"Um- okaaaay.." Nani said confused before she went off to go get more sticks.
The next day, Everyone split up to find some food. Tyler asked Nani if she wanted to go with him, and she accepted. After 20 minutes of walking, Tyler saw a nest high up in a tree. He decided to impress Nani and shoot it down.
"Hey Nani... You see that nest up in that tree?" He asked pointing at it.
"Yeah. What about it?" She replied.
"I'm going to shoot it." He answered.
"Uhhh Tyler? That's a-" Nani began to say, but she was cut off by a gun shot and the nest falling from the tree. But when it hit the ground, it didn't look like much of a bird nest. In fact, it was a beehive.
"....Beehive!" Nani exclaimed after it fell.
"Uh oh...." Tyler said quietly. The hive broke open and a bunch of bees came out of it, and flew straight towards Tyler and Nani.
"AHHHHHH RUUUUUUN!" They screamed. Then they ran as fast as they could back to the cabin. Most of the group was already back there waiting for the others to come back, when they heard Tyler and Nani.
"Did anyone else hear that?" Fawn asked.
"Yeah... It sounded like Nani I think." Caden answered. All of the sudden,
they saw them running towards the camp.
"What the HECK??!" Mika cried.
"YO TYLER!!! IS THAT YOU?" Kyle yelled.
"Seriously? Yo?!" Allena asked laughing.
"YES! HELP US!!!" Tyler yelled. When Tyler and Nani got close enough, the bees started to attack the others. everyone grabbed things to fight them off, and 2 minutes later, they were gone, but pretty much everyone got stung.
"Is everyone okay?" Venus asked.
"Yep!" Caden replied.
"Although I got stung like fifty times!" Nani cried.
"Same." Tyler added.
"It HURTS!" Scarlett yelled.
"I feel like I'm on fire!" Mika said.
"It will stop in a while, don't worry." Fawn told them.
"How did this happen anyway?" Allena asked.
"Well you see..... We were walking around, when I saw a bird nest. I decided to shoot it down, and it turned out to be a beehive." Tyler explained.
"How do you mistake a hive for a-" Venus began to ask.
"Oh I DONT KNOW!" Tyler cried defending himself.
"Do you know how much that disgusts me that you tried to shoot down a birds nest?" Fawn asked Tyler.
"Here comes the inner animal rights activist.." Kyle mumbled.
"It was a BEEHIVE!!" Tyler defended.
"But I would have much rather preferred a birds nest!" Nani said.
"Oh my gosh. I can't believe you would tamper with nature like that! Do you know how important 1 bird could be to the world as a whole? Imagine if there were chicks in that nest! Oh my god my brain cannot process this.." Fawn complained.
"I thought Kyle said that Fawn was shy?" Caden whispered to Allena.
"She is most of the time. But mess with animals and that girl is the last person that you wanna talk to. Also if you mess with her little sister. It's kinda funny actually. But we love her anyways." Allena giggled.
"I'm sorry I regret it now Fawn! I think that Mother Nature just punished me anyways.." Tyler laughed. The rest of the group laughed after him.
"Just you?! I got stung five times!" Kyle exclaimed.
"Oh yeah? I got seven!" Caden added.
"Ow.... I only got three." Allena replied.