Chapter 6

As the days went on, the group did what they were supposed to do to survive. They found a sufficient amount of food and water, got some more ammo, and learnt how to create a fire without wood.  The only problem was that Kyle and Fawn would not stop fighting.  Almost any little thing they disagreed on turned into a major fight.  But for the past week, the group had survived it all. 
    One day, while the group was out working and getting supplies, Kyle felt like something was missing from the campsite. He couldn't figure out what it was.  He asked the other group members, but nobody had a clue on what to do. So he decided to ask Fawn, after trying to avoid her opinion for the past hour. 
"Hey Fawn, can you think of anything that needs to be done here? It looks done, but I know that something's missing..." He asked. There was no answer.
"Can you think of anything?" He asked again. It seemed like Fawn was ignoring him.
"Just ignore him, Fawn.
He'll go away soon..." Fawn was thinking. She got up and started to walk away.  Suddenly, Kyle grabbed Fawn's arm and put her right in front of him.
"Now look, I don't know what you're doing, and why you don't like me, but this all needs to stop now. And if it doesn't, I'm not afraid to tell everyone about your little secret!" He said, really mad. He then shoved Fawn of to the side and stormed off.
"Oh no..." Fawn said nervously. 
Later that day, It appeared that Kyle figured out what he was looking for, a
zombie trap so the zombies couldn't attack the camp. All in one moment, the group heard a lot of growling noises getting louder and louder.
"Fawn, what is this!?" Scarlett asked really scared.
"It's okay, Scarlett." Fawn said. After that, the zombies came.
"Oh man! Not again!" Tyler cried annoyed.
"Get ready everyone!" Fawn said. In just a few seconds, the campsite became a war zone. But just as quickly as they came, the zombies left. Everything seemed to be fine afterwards, until Nani went to check on Mika, since they got separated while fighting.
"Oh my god, Mika!" Nani screamed. Nobody noticed, but Mika got attacked by a zombie, only just two minutes before.
"What's wrong?" Tyler asked.
"Mika, that's what's wrong!" Nani said through tears. A few seconds later, the rest of the group came.
"What went on here?" Kyle asked.
"Isn't it obvious?! Mika was attacked." Fawn said.
"Is she dead?" Scarlett asked.
"I don't know, I hope not..." Tyler answered.
"Wait!" Allena started. "I don't see a bite on her, could that mean she's still alive?" She asked. Fawn knelt down beside Mika to check.
"Guys, if there's a hospital near here, we need to get Mika there quick. There's still time!" Fawn exclaimed.
"For once I agree." Kyle said quietly. Then everyone gave him a weird look, they all new that he hated Fawn.
"Oh come on, I said ONCE!" He exclaimed.
"Well what are we waiting for?" Tyler asked. "Get in the car!"

                 *************

Quick question for you guys... who's your favorite character?
(Put your answer in the comments!)