Chapter 19

So for once, the group survived a whole week without anything strange happening. Everything stayed the same, no one went missing or got hurt, and nobody was fighting with each other either! The only thing that was rather different, was that Kyle and Fawn were actually nice to each other. Nobody knew why though, not even Scarlett or Allena! But the next day, everyone figured out why.
The groups supplies were starting to get low, especially food. So they all split up in groups and found whatever they could. Fawn and Kyle went off together, and somehow Mika ended up with them. Pretty much the whole time The two of them were acting weird. After about 10 minutes of it, Mika said, "Somethings going on here...."
"Like what?" Fawn asked nervously.
"Like you two. you're acting realllllly nice to each other lately." Mika replied.
"So?! We're friends now, and friends act nice to each other!" Kyle exclaimed.
"If you say so!" Mika said, then kept walking. After a few more minutes, the three of them got what they needed and started to head back. On there way back, Fawn tripped over something.
"Ow!" She cried. Then Kyle ran over to her.
"Oh my gosh Fawn, are you okay?! I couldn't imagine if-" He began to say.
"Yeah I'm fine." Fawn said after she got up. Then they both saw Mika staring at them with wide eyes.
"You heard that, didn't you?" Fawn asked her. Mika nodded her head yes.
"Ohhh no." Kyle said slowly, looking at Fawn.
"I knew it!" Mika exclaimed. "You guys ARE a thing! Oh man I am so telling the group this! Especially Scarlett and Allena!" She added. Then she ran off. After a few seconds, Fawn said, "Shouldn't we go after her and explain it ourselves?"
"No don't worry about it." Kyle replied. So the two of them just picked up what they dropped and walked back to the camp.
Meanwhile a few minutes later, Mika had found the camp.
"There you are! Wait, where's Kyle and Fawn?" Nani asked.
"They just walked back and I ran." Mika answered. "But anyway I have something big to tell you guys!" She added.
"What is it?" Venus asked.
"Kyle and Fawn are dating!" Mika exclaimed.
"WHAT?!" The others said.
"Yep!" Mika replied.
"Shut. Up." Tyler said.
Then everyone started talking at once. Well, except Allena who for some reason fell silent.
"Allena, are you okay?" Nani asked.
"I- I don't know..." Allena said quietly. Then the weirdest thing happened. She fainted.  Tyler quickly caught her before her head could hit the ground. 
"Oh no!" Venus cried.
"Is she gonna be okay?" Scarlett asked.
"I think so, If I remember, Kyle may have said something about this happening." Nani answered.
"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!" Someone yelled from behind them. Then they saw Fawn and Kyle standing just a few feet away.
"She fainted." Scarlett answered.
"What?" Fawn asked.
"How did this happen?" Kyle asked slightly nervous.
"All I said was that you and Fawn were dating and she passed out!" Mika said.
"Did I not tell you guys that Allena has a problem with taking these kinds of things in?" He sighed now beside her.
"Yeah, you did but I guess we kinda forgot. Sorry." Tyler said. 
"You never told me? What's all this about?" Mika asked confused.  Kyle sat there for a few moments, trying to find a good way to explain this.
"Well... It's a mixture of two or three different things. Nobody ever really explained it to me either.  You see, Allena has some trouble controlling her emotions, such as anger and sadness.  She also has a bit of anxiety.  Sometimes if she gets overwhelming with emotions, she won't know how to handle it, and she may pass out..." Kyle explained, with a sad look on his face. 
"So, Allena has anxiety?" Scarlett asked.  Kyle nodded his head. 
Just then Allena woke up.
"I did it again, didn't I?" She asked.
"Yeah." Fawn answered.
"Dang it." Allena said angrily.
"Are you okay though?" Kyle asked.
"Yeah, I'm okay," She replied. "Are you two really dating?" She asked. Kyle and Fawn looked at each other.
"I guess we are!" Fawn answered.
"You guess?!" Tyler asked, with an eyebrow raised. 
"Okay, we are." Fawn said smiling at Kyle.
"But why didn't you tell me?" Scarlett asked Fawn.
"Or any of us?" Venus added.
"Well neither of the two of us actually asked the other if they wanted to date. We just started talking to each other and we somehow mentally agreed on it." Kyle explained.
"How does that work?" Nani asked.
"I don't know, it just does." He replied. "But what ever it was, were dating."