Chapter 22

About after 10 more minutes of being confined to the room, Caden decided that he had been in there long enough.
"You again?! I thought that I told you to STAY IN THE ROOM?!" Kyle yelled after noticing that Caden had come out of the room.
"I know. But I swear I'm not a bad guy! I could actually help you guys if you let me! The rest of my group is probably dead and so I really don't have another choice!" Caden defended himself.
"Let you? Stay with US! COME ON!!" Kyle said ticked off.
"Well I could help you guys!!!" Caden said.
"I still can't believe you untied him Allena.. I don't want him near ANY of the group!" Kyle said.
"I'm sorry.. I mean what harm could he do to us though?" Allena asked.
"I don't know... He could be deadly!!!" Kyle yelled.
"Deadly?" Venus asked.
"Yes.. I mean.. He could be working for the military to try to get Fawn and Scarlett back! Or to get revenge on our group for breaking in and taking them for all we know!" Kyle stammered.
"I still don't understand all this talk about the military.. And this Luke dude? And why are Fawn and Scarlett so important?" Caden asked.
"We're not.. We're just different." Fawn said quietly.
"Well this would probably be a good time for us all to introduce ourselves! Right Kyle?" Allena asked.
"Fine." Kyle grunted.
"Well anyways I'm Allena! And this little grump monster over here is Kyle, he's my brother!" Allena exclaimed.
"Okkk.." Caden said.
"I'm Nani.. This is my sister Mika!" Nani said pointing to Mika.
Caden nodded his head.
"I'm Venus. These guys picked me up at a hospital not too far away from here. If it weren't for them, I'd be all alone." Venus said.
"I'm Tyler. And this is our favourite little kitty-cat ever! Isn't that right Gretzky?" Tyler said as he nodded the cats head. The cat hissed.
"Ok, ok.. I get it." Tyler said obviously hurt.
"I'm Fawn.. This is my little sister Scarlett." Fawn said.
"AND I LIKE CANDY!!!!" Scarlett yelled.
"Fawn, shouldn't you tell him about.. You know?" Kyle asked.
"Oh right.. Um- you see.. Umm.." Fawn said.
"Just spit it out Fawn.. I'm pretty sure he won't mind." Tyler reassured.
"Me and Scarlett are panda people." Fawn said so quietly no one heard her.
"What?" Caden asked.
"WERE PANDA PEOPLE!!!" Scarlett yelled.
"What? I thought that they were-" Caden started.
"Don't ask.. They are just like every member of the group. Doesn't matter if they're panda people. Same as all of the group. We're all equal. Got it?" Kyle asked Caden.
"Yes." Caden said.
"Well, welcome to the group I guess Caden!" Venus exclaimed.
"WHAT?! Who said anything about that?!" Kyle cried.
"Oh come on! Can we just let him for a few days? And if you are right we can ditch him?" Nani asked.
"I'm right here you know!" Caden exclaimed.
"I don't see how he can be anything like Luke." Mika added.
"Same!" Scarlett said.
"Come on Kyle... please?" Allena asked.
"Yeah! Listen to her! I'm BEGGING you!" Caden said.
"Nobody was talking to you!" Kyle said annoyed.
"Honestly, you're pretty much the only that doesn't think we should at least give him a chance." Venus said to Kyle.
"Even the cat thinks so!" Tyler said holding Greztky.
"Seriously Tyler?! The cat again?" Fawn asked.
"Yes. He's one of us..... He always has been.... and always will...." He replied pointing at the cat.
"No. Just, no." Allena said.
"So can he stay?" Nani asked.
"....... Okay fine! You guys got me!" Kyle finally said angrily. "But make ONE wrong move, and you're outta here pal!!!" He added pointing at Caden.
"I'm beginning to see what you meant about him being a grump monster." Caden whispered to Allena.
"Yeah. He should get over it though." She replied.
"What was that?!" Kyle asked.
"Nothing!" Caden and Allena said together while trying not to laugh.
A few days passed, and a few people still didn't trust Caden or talk to him at all. Caden felt pretty out of place, and so he decided to make an escape. Scarlett and Mika had chased after Gretzky who ran out of the door of the cabin, so the door was wide open.
"Hey guys.. Is there anything that I can help with?" Caden asked.
"Um." Fawn said, not sure what to say.
"Honestly, I don't think that there is anything that YOU can help with.." Nani said.
"I'm sick of everyone not trusting me and ignoring me!!! I'm done!!" Caden thought. And with that, Caden ran out the door.. Like.. REALLY fast.
"Caden? Where are you going?" Allena yelled.
"CADEN? Get back here! Wait, nevermind." Kyle yelled.
"Kyle! What do we do?" Allena asked.
"Just let him run Allena.." Kyle said.
"For some reason I feel like this is something that has happened before!" Allena thought.
"Wait! Why is Caden running away? I didn't think I scared him THAT bad!?" Scarlett said to Mika.
"I don't understand either." Mika said.
After a while, Caden ran so that the group couldn't see him anymore.. So he slowed down to catch his breath.
"Phew. I'm tired. Can't believe I really got away from there! Wait, is that a ZOMBIE?!" Caden said to himself. Caden hadn't noticed, but when he stopped to catch his breath he attracted a group of zombies.
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Caden screamed in a high pitch voice as he started running back to the group.
"Wait is that Caden?" Allena asked.
"DARN IT!" Kyle yelled.
"I'm right here you know!" Caden said from behind them.
"Oh, hey Caden!" Allena said as she turned around to see him.
"Caden.. If you don't mind me asking, why the HECK did you run away from the camp like that?" Kyle asked.
"I was just so darn sick of everyone not trusting me around here! I mean I asked Nani and Fawn if they needed any help with anything but all I got from Fawn was a "Um.." And when Nani answered she seemed like she didn't want me to help even if she did need it! None of you seem to trust me whatsoever!" Caden replied.
"First of all, Fawn is just REALLY shy, and Nani sometimes gets a little worked up! Honestly, we trust you! Kinda.." Kyle said.
"Oh come on! You don't even LIKE ME!!! You nearly kicked me out!" Caden exclaimed.
".....True......" Kyle said.
"See?!" Caden cried.
"W-Well.... I-I like you... as a friend of course! And I also do trust you..." Allena said shyly.
"Seriously?" Caden asked. Allena nodded her head yes.
"So why did you scream?" She asked.
"Zombies." He replied.
"Wait, that was YOU?!" Kyle exclaimed.
"...Maybe." Caden answered embarrassed.
"Oh my gosh! You sounded like a little girl!" Kyle exclaimed laughing.
"HEY!" Allena and Caden cried. Then they looked at each other.
"Didn't we do that before?" Caden asked.
"Yep!" Allena replied.
"Hey.. Um.. I- I thought that I heard something out here. Did something happen?" Fawn asked. Fawn and Nani came out of the cabin to see what happened.
"Well.. Kinda.." Allena answered.
"Would you rather if I didn't ask?" Nani asked.
"Yeah. Maybe." Caden answered.
"Ok well now that that's over, I say we go inside! It's starting to get dark, and I don't feel like getting mauled by zombies!" Kyle exclaimed.
"I.. *sigh* Found.. *sigh* My pussy kitty.. *sigh* Finally.. *sigh*." Tyler said from behind everyone. No one noticed, but when Gretzky ran off, Scarlett and Mika kinda gave up. So, Tyler had to go after Gretzky and wasn't back until now.
"Oh, hey Tyler!" Nani exclaimed.
"Hey." Tyler replied.
"Well, I think Kyle's right. We should get inside before the zombies come back!!!!" Allena exclaimed. So they went inside.