Chapter 15

So against what Kyle said, Fawn told Luke that he was allowed to stay. As expected, he seemed normal and started to fit into the group almost immediately.
Although despite that, Kyle was still paranoid about Luke. Really paranoid, to be exact. 
"Hey Fawn, do you want to... maybe go pick some berries with me?" Luke asked. The day after he was accepted into the group. 
"Sure!" Fawn replied. "Can Scarlett come too?"
"Sure!" Luke said.
So the three of them left. The only problem was, they didn't tell anyone.
"Hey, Allena, have you seen Fawn?" Kyle asked two hours later.
"No... Not for at least an hour." She replied.
"Scarlett?"
"Nope. Not her either. And now that I think of it, I haven't seen Luke either."
"What?! Oh no..." Kyle cried.
"What's wrong?"
"Fawn and Scarlett have been missing for the past TWO HOURS, with Luke! And I still believe I'm right about him. What if he took them to the military? What if he killed them? What if he made them get lost? Or one of them got hurt? Or worse, bit by a ZOMBIE? Oh no what am I going t-".
"Kyle, CALM DOWN!" Allena yelled cutting him off.
"I Can't! Something bad has happened to them Allena, I SWEAR!"
"Look, the three of them are probably just messing around in the woods, like they usually do. Maybe Fawn and Scarlett just wanted to have some fun and get to know Luke again." Allena explained. 
"Well you better be right." Kyle said walking off again.
"I AM! Your just being PARANOID!" Allena cried, frustrated at Kyle's stubbornness. 
An hour later, Fawn, Scarlett and Luke came back.  Almost immediately after she returned, Kyle walked up to Fawn.
"There you are! Where did you go? What did you do? Why didn't you tell me? You've got some explaining to do!" Kyle exlaimed.
"Uh... Okay..." Fawn said slowly.
"I just went off with Luke and Scarlett to pick some berries and stuff like that." Fawn answered.
"Well why didn't you tell me? I was worried sick!"
"Oops, I forgot."
"Well next time, Just tell me!" He said angrily.
The next day, Luke asked Fawn and Scarlett if they wanted to go back in the woods to this pond he found. They accepted, but once again, Fawn told nobody. So you can only guess what happened.
"Please tell me Fawn and Scarlett didn't go off with you know who again!" Kyle said nervously to Allena.
"What do you mean?" Allena asked.
"All three of them are gone again!" He cried.
"Well, then I guess they did."
"OH COME ON!" He yelled.
"Why do you care so much, anyway?" Allena asked confused. 
"It's the middle of a freaking apocolypse! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN TO THEM OUT THERE!They could DIE! And it doesn't help that they're alone with Luke!" He exclaimed.
"He hasn't even done anything wrong!" "Yeah, for now!"
"Okay.... Now your just being a little ridiculous." Allena said.
"So maybe I am, but I don't care!!" Kyle said annoyed.
Like the last time, Allena was right. An hour later, Fawn, Scarllet and Luke came back.
"Thank GOD! You're back!!" Kyle exlaimed.
"Yeah, why? what happened?" Fawn asked.
"You left without telling me. AGAIN! Do you not know or understand how dangerous it is out there?
"Yes. I do but-"
"Wait, why are your clothes all wet?!" Kyle asked nervously cutting Fawn off.
"We went swimming in a pond we found."
"Unbelievable!"
"What is your problem with us doing these things?" Fawn asked.
"My problem is... you know what, just- forget it!" Kyle said, then he ran off.
The next day, the three of them went off, again. Only this time they were climbing trees.
"Okay, that's it!"  Kyle yelled.
"I've held it back for the past hour and a half, but now I'm GOING TO LOSE IT!"
"Why do you care if they do these things so much? This is the third time you've freaked out, in THREE days!" Allena asked.
"It's complicated." He answered.
"Yeah, sure. But, you always say what if they're hurt. Why do you care so much if they are? Well, I would too, but WHY?!"
"Because I care about Fawn!" Kyle yelled. Realizing what he just said, Kyle looked down at the ground embarrassed.  After all, it was true. 
Allena stared at him, shocked. "Could he really mean it?She thought.
"Could my BROTHER have a crush on FAWN?!"
"Wait, what?" She asked.
"Forget I ever said anything." He said strictly.
"I can't! You've been acting weird all week! And I'm starting to get really worried about you..."
The two of them started arguing for a couple of minutes, until Fawn came back. 
"Guys, what's going on?" Fawn asked from behind them. Allena turned around and stared at her for a few seconds, trying to come up with an answer. 
"Well let's see, Kyle can't go three minutes without taking his stress out on me, he has a crush on Fawn, AND he's acting REALLY strange!" Allena thought. 
"I-I.. I don't know anymore!" She said instead. Then ran off in the opposite direction.
"What's wrong with Allena?" Fawn asked.
"I don't know... She's been a little worried about something for a few days. I just don't exactly know what. But I really wish I did," Kyle replied.
"But do you want to know what I'M worried about?!" He added.
"Oh no..."
"Yes, actually. Why do you do these things?!"
"Because I just need something to do!And before you ask, I was climbing trees. Is that an issue?"
"Well, if you were looking to break your neck, then no! Nothing is wrong!"
"Okay, I don't know what your deal is, but I'm just going to go. You're being really paranoid." Fawn replied annoyed.