Chapter 11

As the group kept walking back, Allena wouldn't stop thinking about what Tyler had said.
"It's not over! They could still be out there alone! This is so pathetic!" She thought angrily. 
So everyone stopped worrying about Fawn and Scarlett, everyone but Allena.  She was still very positive that they were still alive. Two days later, she snuck out to look for them.  After twenty minutes of walking, she saw some movement in the trees. She thought about heading back, but she knew the thing couldn't cause her any harm, unless it was a zombie.  The figure became more and more clear as she slowly moved closer, until it was human like.
"Is anyone there?" Allena asked.  The figure was the next one to move.
"Oh my gosh, Fawn is that you?!" Allena exclaimed.
"Allena! Oh my god, I'm so glad you're here!" Fawn cried after giving her a hug. Allena could sense some panic in Fawn's expression. 
"What happened? are you okay?" Allena asked.
"Scarlett's in danger, you have to get the rest of the group and fast, there's no time to explain!"
"There she is!" Somebody behind Fawn shouted.
"Who is-" Allena began to ask.
Just then, him and two other men in camouflage grabbed Fawn and took her away.
"What's going on?!" Allena cried.
"As I have said before, Panda People don't belong here!" One of the men said.
"Y-you can't! Fawn didn't do anything!"  Allena cried.
"If you try and stand in our way, kid, we'll shoot you."  The other man stated. Then they dragged Fawn away.
"FAWN! I-I'm coming for you, d-don't worry!" Allena stammered, although she wasn't quite sure how she was going to remember where the men went, unless she followed them. 
Once they were gone, Allena stood in complete fear, replaying what had just happened over and over in her
"Well, I suppose there only one more thing to do... RUN!" She screamed.
She turned in the other direction and ran as fast as possible, shockingly not stopping once until she saw the camp ten minutes later.
"Woah, there you are! Where were you?" Kyle asked the moment Allena got back.
"Oh my god you won't believe what just happened." She said out of breath and in shock.
"What happened?"
"So I snuck out to find Fawn and Scarlett, and a few minutes later I found Fawn. She told me Scarlett was in danger and said I had to come back and tell you guys, and then these 3 guys came, covered her mouth so she couldn't scream and took her away. They said she didn't belong here and that she's a danger." She explained.
"Oh my gosh. We need to find them quick, that's the MILITARY that took them!" Kyle exlaimed.
"What's going on?" Nani asked suddenly.
"Well, we found Fawn and Scarlett, But they're in trouble!" Allena answered.
"Wait, what do you mean?" Mika asked concerned.
"The military took them." Kyle replied.
"And we need to go, like, NOW!" Allena exclaimed. They started off in the direction Allena had come from.
Fifteen minutes later, they came to a cleared out campsite.
"Do you think that's where they are?" Nani asked.
"Well it sure looks like a military campground from what I see." Kyle answered. As they got closer, they heard a high-pitched voice blabbering on. "I can't belive it! You guys are actually taking me to Mexico! I've always wanted to go there, I just never go the chance too. Their favourite food is tacos. I should know. They're my favourite too. And Mexico loves me, I love it! I also heard that they have these little tiny hats...." Long story short, it was Scarlett. To get her to come with them, the men that took Fawn also had to convince Scarlett to come along by telling her she was going to Mexico. And that is what she was chattering on about.
"Yes, you are going to Mexico," The leader of the three said. "But in order to go, we need to give you a little shot first."
Just then, the group heard wild screaming and cursing. They turned to see Fawn tied up to a tree.
"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO HER YOU IDIOTS!" She screamed, struggling to break the rope that was keeping her tied to the tree.
The leader took a little bullet gun and showed it to Scarllet and said, "Now this is the shot you need to go to Mexico."
"But that doesn't look like a needle!" Scarlett exlaimed.
"I know, and It's not. You see here, a little bullet thing filled with medicine comes out of here and into your system, and your ready to go!!" He replied.
"Oh... Okay! Goody gumdrops, I'm going to Mexico-" She cheered, but the man cut her off.
"Yes, you are, but you need to close your eyes and be quiet, okay?"
"Why?"
"Because nobody is supposed to hear you scream kid!"
Then he put duct tape over her mouth and lifted the gun to the side of her forehead.
"SCARLETT! NO!" Fawn screamed.
Just as he was about to pull the trigger, a voice stopped him.
"Hey buddy, turn aroud!" Someone exlaimed from behind him. As the trio of men turned around, they saw Kyle with another gun pointed right at them.
"W-where did you get that?!" One asked.
"No time for questions." He answered.
"HEY!" The leader yelled.
"Don't command a military sergeant around like that!"
"Now as you can see here fellows, my gun is a lot bigger than what you have. So I suggest that you drop it, play nice, and run away before you have no time to." Kyle said.
"Come on, the oldest you could be is fourteen.  Are we honestly supposed to take orders fro-" One of the other men asked, smirking.  Before the man could finish, Kyle shot the gun and missed the leader's head by only an inch.
"I can do it again if you don't leave these two alone. Do you want to risk it?" Kyle asked. 
After some hesitation, the leader dropped the gun and ran away. the other two looked at each other than ran in the same direction. Only this time they were screaming their heads off.
"You did it!" Mika exlaimed.
Nani ran over to Scarlett and took the duct tape off of her mouth.
"Awww, way to go Kyle!" Scarlett cried.
"I was this close to getting to Mexico, and then you just HAD to go and scare those guys away!"
Then Allena went over to Fawn and tried to reassure her that everything was fine.
"W-w-w-where's Scarlett?" Fawn asked very nervously.
"Scarlett's okay and the weird military guys are gone as well." Allena replied. But it really was no help at all. No matter how hard she tried, Allena couldn't stop Fawn from hyperventilating.
"S-so Scarlett's okay, r-r-right?" Fawn stammered. Allena spun around to face Kyle.
"Do you think we should go back to the hospital?" She asked somewhat quietly, pointing at Fawn.
"It's no use," Kyle answered smiling. "Just untie her from the tree." Allena turned around to see Fawn talking to herself.
"Yeah, I'm not so sure that that's such a good idea." Allena answered. Kyle went over to the tree and untied Fawn anyway. After looking around franticlly for a moment, Fawn saw Scarlett.
"Oh my gosh, you're alive! You really are!" She exlaimed. Then she ran over to Scarlett and gave her a gigantic hug.
"Can't...Breathe!" Scarlett gasped. 
"Hey, Fawn, you may want to let go of Scarlett before you kill her- oops, uhh.... sorry.... uhhh.... bad timing there!" Kyle said.
Fawn let go of Scarlett, went over and plafully punched Kyle in the side of the stomach.
"Oh shut up!" She said laughing.