Riker Imagine (Disney World)

There you and your husband Riker are, standing in front of the gates of Disney World with your kids Madison and Luke. The kids eagerly run through the gates and you follow close behind, Riker’s arms wrapped protectively around you. As you get inside you see the cutest shirts in one of the shops. One says “I’m his Minnie” and the other says “I’m her Mickey”. You and Riker, of course, go get them and instantly put them on. Along with getting Madison and Luke matching shirts and mickey/minnie mouse ears. You walk to Fantasyland and hop on all of the kids’ favorite rides. Dumbo, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, and the Tea Cups. All the events of an amazing family day.

You then go to the treasure planet treehouse and cuddle with Riker on the bench as you watch your kids happily play. You catch Riker staring at you, and as you look up into his eyes he gently places a strand of your hair behind your ear. And just as his lips were about to touch yours, you hear that oh so farmiliar voice of 6 year old Luke. “Eww cooties! Get a room!” You laugh whole-heartedly as you watch Riker chase him around the playground. All you could think of was how lucky you were to have found such a perfect guy.

As the park comes to a close, the famous “Fireworks Spectacular” is about to start near Cinderella’s castle. Madison and Luke are a bit grumpy and tired so you call Grandma Stormie to come get them and take them back to the resort. After a few hugs and kisses goodbye you and Riker walk hand in hand towards the castle. As you walk around the crowded space, you and Riker find the perfect spot. You guys lay down a big blanket and sit on it comfortably, your head resting on Riker’s chest as he has his arm wrapped tightly around your shoulder. The fireworks show starts and you honestly do not think it could get better than this. Until you catch Riker staring at you again. You look up at him and ask, “Why do you keep doing that?”. Riker giggles a bit and responds “Doing what?” “Looking at me like that,” you say as if it were obvious. “I don’t know,” he says while blushing a bit, “you just always look so beautiful. I am still trying to process how such a wonderful and perfect girl like you could be all mine.” The whole time you can see it in his expression that he means it and as tears are welling up in your eyes you start to respond. Before you could even take another breath, Riker pulls you in and you two share the passionate kiss you guys have been waiting for all day. It was perfect, the way your lips just move in sync with his. It reminded you of why you guys fell in love in the first place, and no matter how many of these kisses you share, you can still feel the sparks you felt when you kissed for the first time. You pull away, not even breaking eye contact and as Riker leans his forehead against yours, he softly whispers, “I love you, so much”. And with that you guys cuddle even closer, enjoying the rest of the show in bliss. “Okay,” you think to yourself, “NOW this night couldn’t be more perfect.”