Chapter 32

Phoebes POV:

Living on that island started to get to me. Barely any food, the cold gusts of wind that chilled me at night. I would often lash out randomly, but normally a glass of clean water helped me out a bit, along with the fact that winning the game involved killing a shark.

It was 9pm, according to Emma's watch, and I was laying in bed. The room started to spin dramatically, I felt sick, my eyes slowly closed as I fell into a hole.

I woke up in a dark room. No walls, no furniture, just black. I felt alone and abandoned. I cradled myself and started to cry. Now I have nothing. I started to whine and cry, howl and rock myself back and forth.

Suddenly, a coughing sound was protected at me. One turned to another groan, then to multiple noises, was it them? Was it... People? I got up in hope and ran over to the noise.

On the floor in front of me, lay several people, barely conscious. Each oblivious to where they were.

"Emma? Is that you? Guys?" I whisper yelled.

I heard a small groan from behind me. "Phobe." I turned suddenly. I saw a pale and semi-con conscious Emma lying on the floor. My eyes lit up and I jumped in joy as I ran over to her.

"Your ok!" I whispered to her. She slowly got up

"I'm fine. But what happened?" She asked. She assessed her surroundings carefully.

"We need to help the others. Fast." She said, with a matter of urgency.

"Why? We are alone" I said, confused.

"You are no longer alone. You have company." A man with a wicked smile and a pink moustache grimaced evilly at us.

::Chapter 33 out on 1st of September::

Sorry I have to postpone writing but I have a lot of homework to catch up on, so is is the next date!