Chapter 29

Jacs' POV:

I started to trek tirelessly back to the shelter. The rustling of the leaves under my feet and the eerie sounds of owls hooting into the night air. My body was radiating heat as Izzy and Zoe followed close behind me.

I saw a small shadow like figure to my left. Static screeches etched in my ears as he came closer. I ran alongside the others, the static filling our vision as he exposed his several tentacle arms. I didn't know where to go. I just ran forward.

The hut was ahead. The door was beckoning me to go inside. I bolted with all of my might. I opened the door. Ushering everyone in before closing it with a slam. I slid my body down the door and let my head rest in my hands, wiping the brow of sweat that had implanted itself onto my head.

I slowly tilted my head, counting the people inside. Zoe, check. Elissa, check. Izzy... Wait.

Oh shit.

I open the door to see Izzy dumbfounded. She was reaching out to touch the man. Then she was gone in a flash. The man too.

Izzys POV:

I froze in my tracks. I can't move. Every muscle in my body froze. I started to turn towards the man. He was easily 7 feet tall, with a smart black suit and red tie. His face was a white blotch of skin. No eyes or mouth, but a point that resembled the bare structure of a nose. My hand started to move closer, he was controlling me. My vision became almost like static on a Television, the ringing of an unknown noise was stabbing my ears. My arm reached further, and further. I used all my will power, but was au able to draw back my arm. Help. He's touching me.

Then it went black.

I woke up, bloody and beaten. My clothes had been reduced to bare rags and my wings dirty but still strong. Grazes and cuts spotted my back and blisters laced my feet. I felt a heavy weighted Buckle around my wrists, the metal cuff weighing my wrists down painfully. I heard an evil cackle and a shiver was sent up my spine. I turned around to find no other than the black man on a large black throne.

"I see you have found my chamber." He teased.

"NO SHIT DUDE!" I ALWAYS know how to lighten the situation, but this didn't seem Fitting at the time. He just looked at me and chucked.

"I see we have a bit of a joker here." He leapt down from his seat and approached me, whilst I rattled the chains restlessly.

He walked past me, his arm running across my chin, obviously trying to be ominous. It wasn't working.

I snarled viciously at him, showing him he wasn't any Match for me. Flames started to erupt either side of me as I became more aggressive.

He screamed in pain, leaping back and falling onto the floor in agony. He soothed his skin. Wait... His weakness is light in the game, so that must mean the same here. A bright idea sparked into my head.

I tendered for him to come closer. He looked at me happily, smooching his lips and coming closer. This guy or thing was obviously a pedophile. I started to act seductively towards him. I sickened myself at the thought of even acting like the way I was. Oh well... It'll save my life at least.

He started to wrap me in his long tentacle arms. The bulge in his trousers was becoming bigger and bigger by the minute. He started to grind on me and start to kiss the top of my head. Ewwww.

I had to wait until the right moment. He started to unclothed himself, and started whispering my name over again as he kept grinding on me. The disgust was overwhelming and he looked like a stick. I was only 15 and felt super uncomfortable.

The time has come. He wrapped his arms around me once his shirt was off. I tried and tried.

I erupted into flames. The overwhelming heat around me engulfed me with bright orange, yellow and red. The feeling was amazing how much energy I felt. I could hear the screams of pain barely from the roar of the Flames. My wings came out and my eyes changed colour. He flame was unstoppable. I felt alive. Free. Invincible.

I had to stop.

I stopped. And opened my eyes once again. I saw a topless slender man on the floor, wailing and crying with tears of agony and regret. I almost felt bad. But I felt the overwhelming feel of triumph overtake me as I inside cheered.

He managed to croak.

"It was a trick, a damn trick. Girls. Deal with her." He was instantly carried off by 2 shadows.

Two girls came marching out of the shadows. Their faces portraying evil doing and unforgivingness. One had electric blue hair, and electric wings. She had blue eyes and looked amazingly beautiful. The other had pastel rainbow hair with blue tips. Her wings were watery and she was quite tall.

The approached me and started to punch rapidly. I was soon beaten to the ground. They started to kick with all their might. I felt the crack of bones breaking, the rip of my my skin raring and the bruised patched on my body became bigger. I screamed and bellowed in pain. The started to yell at me, horrible thing at shouldn't be repeated.

My vision started to blur dramatically as I passed out.

I awoke back in the forest, confused. It was day, and slender was nowhere to be seen. I screamed loudly as the cuts and bruises and broken bones started to release more pain into my nervous system.

I heard footsteps run towards me anxiously. I heard someone say something but I blacked out again from the excruciating pain

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not posting moar. I had pre written 3 chapters but they got deleted by an unknown bitch who is no longer my friend. And thanks to TheProAtFanGirling who is Alex played in this book.

P.s izzy if you are reading this I hated to do this to you this literally broke my heart to write this section but know I would never do anything horrible or nasty to you x

But here you go! Hope you enjoy!

-TheYouTubeObsessive