Chapter 9

marks POV:

I let jack drop to the floor as I realised what I had done. He lay there on the floor flailing for air. Oh no. This cannot be good. I swooped down to jack, his wings faded into nothing as he was loosing his blood.

"Jack! Please! Talk to me!" I yelled as I desperately gave him CPR (idk what it's called)

"jack! Please don't die on me again! I have nearly lost you before and I won't let it happen again. I turned evil and I don't know what happened. I wish you could understand but it just pains me to tell anybody. You are my wall of love and defence when I should be protecting you, and instead I have almost killed you! Please, I love you Jack, I love you and I just don't want to lose you again."

He suddenly stopped breathing.

"NOOOOO!" I wailed into nothingness, his body was now cold and looked like His colour had been drained from his skin. He was not Jack, just his corpse. I wept silently over what was left of him.

"Aww! Such a sad scene!" The strange man with the pink moustache joked me as I lay on the ground, weeping.

"You." It was Wilfred.

"Ah! So you like my doing, do you? He pointed to Jack whilst twiddling his pink moustache. "You do realise I do have the power to bring him back, but it will be at a price."

"BRING HIM BACK NOW OF I SWEA-"

"*tut* *tut* *tut*, there is no need to be violent is there brother." He said rather calmly.

"We are not brothers." I stated.

"Ah, but we are. If you do not remember, I shall show you."

---flashback---

Me, dark and Wilfred played in the back yard, with Tom with us also. Momiplier (I'm British btw) watched with dad as we played. We flew up and down. We were so exited today because we had just got our powers! Wilfred had got his first pink moustache too! It was a day of joy and happiness, even though we ended up in the ER with Tom because he crashed landed and broke his wrist.

--time skip to teenage-hood---

"You could have saved those people! You could have been here! you could have been these peoples saviour!" I yelled at dark.

"What would you do if you were restrained by lab scientists?! We have been exposed! They know of our powers now and they will stop at nothing to get them! I had no choice!" Dark yelled.

"WHERES WILFRED THEN? WHAT THHE FUDGE HAPPENED TO HIM THEN!?" I bellowed in anger.

"HE REFUSED HELP! I COULDN'T DO ANHING MARK! DONT YOU THINK I WOULD OF HELPED HIM I IF I COULD!?" Tears prickling his eyes.

A pink glow emerged behind me. it seemed almost Wilfred pink... Oh no. This isn't good.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I yelled, Wilfred had been hypnotised and modified by the lab scientists. We had lost him, forever.

"HELP THE SCHOOL KIDS!" Dark yelled, narrowly dodging Wilfred's mist ball.

"DARK! I NEED TO FIGHT WILFRED! YOU NEED TO HELP THE KIDS!" Dark swooped down and escorted the kids to the nearest safe zone.

"YOU READY TO FIGHT, BROTHER?" Wilfred yelled.

"WE ARE NO LONGER BROTHERS!" A fire of anger and pain burned inside me. I torpedoed towards Wilfred, shooting countless fireballs at him. He deflected them and sent me shooting towards the ground. I crashed. Breaking my arms.
Dark swooped to the children. Wilfred noticed this and dive bombed towards him, grabbing him by the legs painfully. Tiring him up in pink mist. He was a goner. he swooped back up to my level, his cold, lifeless eyes, darted into mine. Dark wriggled and squirmed.

"This is not over." I yelled into his face.

"Oh, but I think it is." Before he and dark dissapered into mist

Now Dark would never be the same again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo! Backstory! This chapter was super long and hard to write, but think of it as 2 chapters because of the time I have missed!

-snazzypanda56