Chapter 4

Jacks POV:
After last night, everything had been great. I know now I love Mark, and I always loved him. I just hope that we can lead normal lives,

I went to record a video, and found a word document. It was marks diary.

'Dear myself, last night I played scrabble with Jack, but it was a setup. He is a stupid waste of space and should never be allowed to love me. He will never love me, I don't love him.'

???:
I need to find a way to Jack, to control his body. It's gonna be difficult, but hopefully master can help me.

"Have you started the process yet? Darksepticeye?"

"Yes, Sir, the process has begun for both of them. I have written a fake diary entry for mark, it should make it easier for us to get inside them."

"Good, it will only be a matter of time before the plan falls into place." he smirked whilst he fiddled with his pink moustache.

JACKS POV:

As I was heading to the bathroom. I bumped into Mark.

"Hey Jack! Are you ok?" He asked, worry slowly creeping into his voice.

I felt a fire of hate burn in my heart. He had betrayed me. I hated him for it. The grey on my arm crawled up me until I was no longer Jack, I was Darksepticeye.

A demonic voice spoke from me "you betray me, now you will pay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooohhhh! Cliffhanger! Sorry this is short but will update it soon!
-snazzypants56