Chapter 6

JACKS POV:

I woke up in a room. My hands and feet were tied up. I felt weak. A pain in my chest erupted and caused me to screech in pain

"Ah! I see you like your new heart?" A man with a pink moustache approached me.

"Where am I and what have you done with me?" I yelled.

"Let me show you what happened..." A TV suddenly appeared in front of me, as if I was watching a documentary of my own life

~FLASHBACK~

The two grey entity's took me to a room unrecognisable to me: they lay me down on a table, strapping me down tightly.

The pink moustache man appeared above me with a butchers knife in his hand.

"This is going to hurt just a bit." He plunged the knife into me and I blacked out.

I woke up, untied and able to move. I moved around a bit until a voice over an intercom announced "ok Jack! Welcome to Wilfred warfstache's testing lab! After implanting in your new heart, we need to brainwash you. Please take a seat!"

"What do you think I am? Stupid?" I yelled

"Well, let's do this the hard way." 2 men appeared out of pink smoke and wrestled me to a chair, using their hands to hold my eyes open.

Music played and images flashed. They pierced my brain until I could only think about them and nothing else, I became emotionless. Wilfred approached me and ordered me to stand up. I did as I was told as he was my master now. No one but Wilfred.

He told me to slap my right fingers, I did, and a fireball erupted from them, darting across the room. I did the same with my left, instead green mist shot from it.

"Now, Jack, I want you to arch you back and arms." I did as he said. A pair of green, feathery wings sprouted from my back. I flew up until I couldn't fly higher. I felt alive and free, I felt helped by Wilfred, but a little voice, barely a whisper, said 'run'.

"Now, I want you to imagine you are throwing a pokèball." I imagined I was, and a flock of septic eyes, and I mean septic eyes. Flew out and attained the nearest practise dummy. I felt immortal. I felt amazing. And no one could ever stand in my way. Not. Even. Mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is where the supernatural come into play! Wooooooo hope you are enjoying it too!

Snazzypants56