Chapter 16

Jacks POV:

I woke up in a white room. It walls endlessly extended and the floor is invisible. Sugar, I'm not in the afterlife am I? I really don't want to die again. It's getting kinda boring now.

"Do not worry, you are not dead." A echo spoke. Jesus Christ thank the Lord! That's just what I needed to hear right now.

"But you in great peril." No shite. It's not like Wilfred trying to enslave us so he can take over the worlds and rule eternally. I though he just wanted to play chess(!)

A body faded out of the whiteness. It's skin dark grey and its eyes hollow and black. His mouth was etched with a smile and his body frame like mine. His hair spiked up and jet black, so it blended with the rest of his body. It was Darksep.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-" I yelled, ready to attack. He stopped me.

"I managed to escape Wilfred's grasp for a few minutes. I don't have long, I have so thing important to tell you." He waved his hand. A picture of the sun and moon appeared on the white wall.

"There is a prophecy that foretells two twin brothers, one of the power of the sun, and one of the moon. Many eons ago a queen could not contain her powers. She had two sons, and transferred the power to them, one of the sun, and one of the moon," he paused and held my hand "we are those brothers. You of the sun, I of the moon. We are the only ones who can stop Wilfred. We have the power of the universe, but we cannot contain a bee because..." He asked me to finish

"We are allergic to bees!" Yes! A* thinking jack! Wow. I have the power of the sun... That's freaking awesome!

Darksep started to fade. "I cannot stay for much longer." He quickly stated. " I need you to find me and save me from Wilfred. Otherwise he will reign forever. I love you brother. And I wish to see you soon." He soon faded until there was no more of him.

I have the power of the sun, my brother of the moon.

We can stop Wilfred

---------/////////---------//////-------////////------////////----------////////-------///////----------/////////

Exiting chapter opoooooooohh! Hope you like it and please vote and comment on it so I can make the story better!

-snazzypanda56

Youtube Love (Markiplier x jacksepticeye)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें