Chapter 2

Jacks POV:
I woke up in a Forrest, it's trees were overhanging gloomily and the sky had turned red with envy. Pretty much the place looked like a zombie town in a Forrest.

A grey skinned entity turned around and faced me. But he wasn't just any old grey skinned person (and there is not a lot of them) it was my demon inside me.

"Hello jack, it's been a long time." Sugar, He was British. And he looked identical to me, just with soulless eyes and a snakelike tongue.

"W-what do you want from me?" I yelled, trying to be brave.

" You know what I want. A soul, and your precious little markiplier, is who I
have been searching for." Oh no. This can't be good.

"You can't have him!" I bellowed.

"Oh I will, just wait and see." Then I blacked out again.

I woke up back in the bathroom. As if nothing had ever happened, but I knew that mark wasn't safe, he would never be safe, and that was the moment I noticed, the grey patch that lay on my finger.

My demon Is coming out to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OHHHHHH- cliffhanger again! Sorry if this chapter isn't very long it's because I don't have much time to do this when I have loads of schoolwork! But I will do the best I can!
-snazzypants56