Chapter 7 edited

Flashback end-

"So Jack, you have no power over yourself now. How do you feel?" Wilfred said maniacally.
"YOU ARE A FUDGE AND YOU SHOULD GO TO HELL AND IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN I SWEAR I WILL FRIKIN' RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" I yelled in anger towards Wilfred.

Then I blacked out.

Marks POV:

I cried as Darksepticeye fled the house, vanishing somewhere unknown. Why can't I have jack back? I love him, and he loves me, but why does reality want to tear us apart?

I walked up to the bedroom and lay on the bed, sobbing into my tiny box Tim plush. "I miss him so much, and I just want to protect him." I said through my heavy sobs.

Time skip:

It was 8pm, and I had been crying to myself for 5 hours, but I still refused to move. He was my all. I loved him and he was the only thing I had left. He was my life, my devotion, and some bastard had just snatched him like that. It was my fault he was gone, and he didn't deserve someone like me to love him.

Time skip 2 days:

I had given up all hope of finding him. I searched the streets for him, seeing if the grey entity's had left any clue to where he was. But no luck.

I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself. I was a wreck, my hair was left untamed and was slowly growing into a ponytail. My beard had sprawled out of control and now was like a raccoon on my face. And I smelt like I had been digging through the rubbish. I sighed at myself in dismay.

I sad down on the sofa, silently weeping to myself about jack.

"Mark?" A voice behind me spoke.

"Jack! It's you! I missed you so much! Please don't ever leave me again! Are you hurt? I'm just so relived your back!" I squealed.

"Hey slow down there!" Jack said quietly.

"I just have been so worried about you, and I don't deserve you because I let them take you away! I don't deserve you and I get if you don't want me anymore." I said sadly, tears welling up in my eyes.

"You know that i love you! And I know that will never change! You deserve me and I know that you would do anything for me. And I love you, and I will always love you, forever." He kissed me passionately.

He broke the kiss "Hey! I wanna show you some cool tricks i kinda got forced into having... By Wilfred..." He mumbled.

"That frikin' idiot I swear-" he stopped me mid sentence.

"No! It's really cool! But we need to go outside." He was acting a bit odd now, But whatever, he's home, and that is all that matters to me.

"But first, can I freshen up? I look like a homeless dude!" We both laughed. Hard. I missed that laugh.

TIME SKIP:

I came out looking and smelling clean and pampered.

"Wow, mark! You look amazingly clean and sexy!" Jack said, obviously impressed.

When we got outside, he stood in the middle of the garden, he said "ok! Watch this!" He clicked his fingers and a fire and water ball appeared in his hands "Woah!" I yelled.

"Now this is the cool part!" He then arched his back and these brutal-looking, green wings emerged from his back.

"Oh my god! Yes! This is amazing!" I yelled.

"What do you mean mark?" Jack asked in confusion.

"I'm not the only one!" I said

I arched my back, and these giant red wings (I was gonna use pink but Wilfred is pink so) that were much larger than jacks emerged from my back. Red balls of deadly yet gentle-looking mist started to appear in my hands. I missed doing this so much, but I'm only gonna use it for good thing from now on.

"Oh my God! You look majestic!" Jack said in astonishment,obviously looking more attracted to me than ever.

"Thanks Jack!" I yelled in pride.

He stopped suddenly and stared blankly at me, his eyes shining bright pink. His demonic voice was back "you will die tonight!"

Green eyeballs were all I saw after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~

Omfg soooo much supernatural! But I think it makes the story better?

-snazzypants56