Well.

Ok, so it's meeeeee! The parts are gonna be messed up like shit because of the way I wrote the authours notes then published them before publishing the chapter (WHICH IS STILL NOT DONE ITS GONNA BE OUT TODAY I PROMISE!) but yeah! If you look above there is a picture of moi! Just.... I don't know why I felt the need to publish that, BUT WHO CARES!! (Don't you say you care or I will find you. Jk)

Ok but in all seriousness I'm writing a new story atm called Hope. I can't disclose any info but it does include Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and ME (but in the story I use my nickname as the name which is Misora) but that's all I can say for now!

If you Are GOING TO READ ANY PART OF THIS A/N, READ THIS. I just wanted to say thank you so much to TheProAtFanGirling because she is a beautiful girl with a kind and caring heart, she is stunning and amazingly talented at writing (unlike me). In this particular book, she is Alex, but on request, I haven't used her real name. She is the only person I have to talk to on wattpad, and I love when we can talk at night. But it's sad because of the FUCKING TIME DIFFERENCE IS SHITTY! I just wanted to let her know how awesome and important she is to me and she is one of my bestest friends! Go check out her work because it is truly phan-nominal! (Pun intended)

Just bear in Mind guys that I am super Ill atm and I have the week of school, but I am in a lot of pain and have to have quite a few bloodiest in this next three days. I'm trying my very best to please you as it's what I want, because I love to write and I love to see that you guys enjoy it so much, but just bear with me, but hopefully the new chapter will be up successfully by 17;00pm GMT! And just to let you know, this book will be an extremely long book, ok?

UPDATE AT 17:00GMT 9/7/2015: CHAPTER 29 IS DIRECTLY AFTER CHAPTER 28 BECAUSE OF ORDERING ISSUES WHEN I WROTE THE CHAPTER OK?

TheYouTubeObsessive x