Chapter 31

Ruby's POV:

They were in these stupid games too long. It was no fun anymore, and I think Alex agreed with me. It was fun to mess with their silly little brains. We sat, at the screens with boredom in our eyes and enough popcorn to make us sick. Maybe... Just maybe... we can turn things up a bit!

Alex looked at me with evil lining her smile, and her eyes glowing pink like mine. We knew exactly what we were doing, almost as if we could read each other's mind. It was simple. It was amazing. Most of all, it was fun. Watching them scream in agony and wriggle in pain and struggle burns the fire of my enthusiasm, my passion. But. Let's kill one of them first. Because that'll be fun. And I know a remedy that'll make sure they'll never make contact with the human world again.

I squeezed my eyes shut, focusing power onto my body. I feel my body slowly evaporate into dust and shadow as I move from one place to another. I felt Alex shortly doing the same. A strong blast of wind blew at me. Suddenly, it all stopped. The whirring of the machines I had been in front of had suddenly turned to a gentle rustle of autumn leaves. The wind howled ferociously though the night, whistling effortlessly past my face. The trees looked disfigured and demonic. Just how I like them. I saw SlenderMan over by a large tree, looking rather bored, without any prey to hunt and kill. I walked slowly over to him, Alex following close behind.

He spotted me and looked up in boredom. "What are you doing here? There's nothing exciting to do anyways. Wouldn't you be torturing someone or something like that?" He asked, looking rather confused.

"Well, we're here to mess with them a little more, maybe you would care to join us." Alex hissed evilly. He perked up, shooting his eyeless glance to our stone-serious faces. He pulled out his extra arms and powers.

"What's the plan?" He eagerly asked us. We walked off into the gloomy woods to be a little discreet.

"We've grown tired of messing with them like puppets," I announced. "Sure, it's fun and all, seeing then struggle, but it's getting boring. We want to get down to the gory stuff." A smirk spread across Slender's face.

"But, we have a problem. We don't know who to pick!" Alex informed.

"I think Izzy. She's an easy target that puts up a fight, and is easy to play with when you know her weaknesses." Slender exclaimed. We all quickly agreed. We didn't have much time until it was dawn.

We sat and waited behind a tree. Luckily. Not for too long. Before long, Izzy had come out cautiously and taken a shower. Her body was still ridden with bruises and small cuts, but none of them seemed to faze her in the slightest. I always knew she was strong, but, everything has a weakness.

As soon as I heard the cool flow of the water in the shower room, we made out move. Slender teleported back to his dungeon and Alex and I teleported to the showers.

I open my eyes. I can hear a faint sing of Izzy as she takes a shower, lathering herself in sweetly scented shampoo and shower gel. I whispered to Alex to head back and get everything set up and maybe get a bite to eat. She argued and fought but reluctantly headed back. I took out my small 10ml bottle filled with a glowing, black liquid. I took the lid and poured some of the bottles contents into the lid. I quickly snatched the small water bottle from Izzys bag and opened the lid. The lid of the black liquid was dumped quickly into the water. The water starts to radiate slightly, then turns to a deep black. The water than returns to a natural crystal colour. I hid sneakily behind a bathroom stall.

I heard the warm shower stop. The next thing I heard was heavy footsteps towards the water bottle.

Thump. Nows my move.

I dragged the limp body with me (WITH CLOTHES ON BECAUSE IM NICE.) to the back of the room and disappear into black mist.

Izzys POV

I awoke in a black room. The room was bare apart from a single light that dangled above my body. I tried to move but I was stuck. Buckles in a gurney rubbed painfully on my skin, keeping me still. I hear small footsteps lead up to me. The light was soon dimmed by two shadows that seemed familiar but I couldn't recognise.

Neither of the two spoke a word. I heard a metal clanking sound close to the bottom of the gurney. A shimmer blinded me as I screeched in fear. I wailed and struggled against the painful leather buckles, but the figures just chuckled hysterically.

Tears started to pour lightly from my eyes. I didn't know what was going to happen, I was scared out of my mind. What would they do? Kill me? Pull me apart? Torture me? Everything became a blur.

I felt a sudden pain shoot though my rib age and I screeched in pain. Blood poured everywhere. Some on my face scared me. I felt the sharp object dive deeper through my ribcage and into my organs. I held back tears and used every will to live. I wouldn't give up. The pain searing though my chest was unbearable but I would never give in.

I felt the blade remove and a warm liquid flood over my chest like a red waterfall. The blood soaked my wings and clothes deeply. I felt a warn and alive item enter my chest. I felt it feel around inside me until it grabbed something important. A thousand fires burned my chest in pain so much so that I screamed so loud I lost my voice.

I felt a rip, and a tug. There was no more pain. Nothing. Except a large blue and red circular object hovering in front of my horrified face as I drifted of into an eternal slumber.