Chapter 5

Marks POV:
Jack lunged at me, his eyes full of hate, his skin a pure grey. What happened to him? I swiftly dodged out of the way. He chased after me.

I ran into the bedroom, and locked the door. He scraped at the door.

"Jack! What did I do!?" I bellowed. The clawing stopped.

"You don't love me, you never loved me! It said it all in your diary!" His demonic voice spoke.

"What diary? I don't have a diary, and if I did don't you think I would've hidden it better!?" I bellowed angrily.

Jack paused for a second. I opened cautiously, hoping I wouldn't regret opening the door, and he gave me a hug, a genuine hug.

"I'm so sorry! Somthin' possesed me, and I dunno what it was!" He had returned to his Irish self. A shot rang out from the building. Jack doubled over in pain, blood seeping onto the floor.

"Jack!" He fell to the floor in pain. He had been shot.

I kneeled over and rested his head on my lap, applying pressure to his wound. "mark, it was him!" He coughed and pointed at 2 grey entity's that looked like me and Jack.

I held back my tears "WHY? WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH US?!" I yelled though tears.

"Why mark, I think you remember me? Your old sibling?" Shoot. He was British.

It was Dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really need to stop ending on cliffhangers like that! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And 30 reads already? Woah!
~snazzypanda56