Depression and Suicide

Castiel's P.O.V.

I just. I don't understand. If Mollie was depressed and sad, she would've come to me right? I could've fixed her! I could've made her better! I'm so stupid. Why didn't I see it before. The way she acted. She felt emotions normal angels don't. She was practically human. She was so fragile compared to others. I just wish I wasn't so oblivious and could've heard the pain in her voice when she told me she was fine.

Sam's P.O.V.

This is pretty much the third time this has happened. Although, the last times somebody else did it to her. This time she did it to herself. I just wish we could've stopped her. If only I hadn't gone with Sera, Cas, and Dean to get a burger. If I had just stayed. Maybe if I had just hidden my angel blade. God, I wish I could relive that day. I'll never look at my blade again. It's always going to have her blood stained on it. No matter what.

Sera's P.O.V.

Why would she do this?! I know she has had a history of depression but why? Why would she go to this extent? If only I could've told her how much we all care.

Dean's P.O.V.

GOD DAMN IT!!! WHY DIDNT I FUCKING TREAT HER BETTER? WHEN SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE, WHY DIDNT I BELIEVE HER? IF WE HADNT FOUGHT SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!!!

Local Newspaper
Young Girl Found Dead
By Niomi Young

Tuesday night, a young girl was found dead. Authorities say she had stabbed herself. They identify her as Mollie Black, a former student of Lubbock high.

Black's mom was killed about six months ago and since then has been slipping into a tornado of depression, according to the note discovered by her Uncle, Samuel Norway.

The note read:

Dear Sera, Cas, Dean, and Sam,

I'm so sorry to be writing this note. Ever since mom died I've just been slipping into depression. When Dean would yell at me, it would just get worse. Uncle Sammy, I'm sorry to do this to you. I love you very much. Please always keep fighting. All of you.

Castiel, man you're my best friend Cas. I can go to you with just about anything. But this I just couldn't. I'm sorry, Cas. I love you. Always keep fighting. Even when I couldn't.

Dean, you're a dick. #akf

Sera, you're my bestest friend. (Sorry Cas). I love you like a sister girl. Please always keep fighting no matter what. I did what I did for my reasons and I don't want you meeting me in heaven or hell (or purgatory) just yet.

Funeral services will be held for the girl Saturday at Lauderdale cemetery.

Mollie's P.O.V.

God I'm finally free. I'll probably come back eventually. I don't think they remember that angel blades don't work on me. I just faked it. But you know. April fools right? Even if it's August. I guess for now I'll just fly around heaven and stuff.