School

"Mollie you have to start school today. Get up." Sam says hittin my foot.

"You prick, I'm trying to sleep here." I say cuddling back into my blanket.

"You get away with a lot of words. C'mon. Get up." Dean says ripping the covers off.

---

(In Class) Mollies POV

"Ok class, tonights homework is 'Find a song that describes you." He says as the bell rings. We all head out the door to go home. I see Deans car and start headin towards it. A few guys step in front of me and start shoving me around.

"Alright you know what? I aint gonna put up with yalls bullshit so come on. If we're gonna fight, lets do this right. Blades or no blades?" I ask throwing my backpack to a very concerned looking Castiel.

"Blades. Why not?" The tallest one says.

"Oooo buddy. You don't know what you just got yourself into." Dean says pulling out his own pocket knife. Sam soon follows.

"Back off old man. This is our fight." The shortest man says.

"Fight for the car." The middle height man says.

"Sure. And if I win then I get yalls car." I say with a sly smirk.

"Alright. Deal." they all agree.

"Lets get this show on the road." I say pulling out my knife. They all pull out two inch blades and stare at my three inch blade a little unsure. I grip the knife so that the blade is running parallel with my arm and the sharp side is facing away from my wrist.

"You first pretty boy." I say looking at the tallest one. He starts punch me but I knock his hand out of the way and cut his arm. One comes up behind me and cuts my back up real bad. I turn around and start kicking him. He throws his arms up to block but I roundhouse kick them so that they aren't in my way. I throw him to the ground and put my blade to his cheek.

"THIS IS FOR MY BACK. THIS IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT YOUVE EVER HURT. THIS IS FOR ALL THE TIMES IVE BEEN BULLIED WITHOUT PEOPLE KNOWING MY STORY. AND THIS IS BECAUSE YALL ARE ALL BIG DICKS." I say each one while slicing his face.

"WHO THE HELL IS NEXT?!" I ask screaming.

"Uh... no one..." and they take off running.

"Lets go home." Dean says. No one notices my back as I sit in the back next to Cas.

We arrive home and I walk in the door last. I run up to Deans room and grab his first aid kit. I bandage up my back and then go back to my room. I turn on my computer and look up the song. I send it to my teacher and print the lyrics. By the time im done, its nine o clock so I head to bed.

---

Deans POV