6 foot to... 5 foot?

Please pay no attention to any of my grammar mistakes. I know there's a crap load and I promise I will correct when I finish the story.

"Possible witch case!" Sam yells as he runs through the door of the motel.

"Witches are pricks." I say groaning.

"Jerks." Sam corrects.

"BITCHES!" Dean corrects from the bathroom.

"DEAN GET YOUR SPARKLY ASS OUT HERE BEFORE I POOF MY FURRY WINGED ASS IN THERE AND YANK YOU OUT!" I yell to Dean.

"Sparkly?" Sam asks.

"Oh just you wait."

"I LIKE MY SPARKLY ASS JUST WHERE IT IS THANK YOU!" Dean yells.

"IM GOIN IN THERE TO GET IT OUT!" I yell. I poof into the bathroom and see Dean standing there with no pants on.

"OH MY GOD DEAN! FOR GODS SAKE PUT SOME PANTS ON!!!!" I yell before poofing out.

When I appear back in the bedroom Cas is waiting and I run to him. I squeeze him really tightly and he hugs me back.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I saw Dean naked! My eyes burn!" I say into his shirt.

Sam is laughing at my reaction. Dean walks out with his pants on and Sam laughs harder.

"What's her deal?" Dean asks Sam.

"She saw you naked. Duh." Sam says.

"Hey Sparkle Ass! What's with the glitter?" Sam asks Dean.

"Mollie glued glitter onto all my jeans. Even my suit. So now, I need to go shopping." Dean says.

"What size do you wear?" I ask Dean.

"34/38" He says. I snap my fingers and give him five new pairs of jeans and a new suit.

"Oh. Ok. Thanks?" Dean says.

"Alright let's go!" I shout. I fly into the car and they walk out a little bit later with all of our stuff. Cas appears next to me and hands me some pie.

"OMG THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU CAS!" I say while hugging him. "ITS BLUEBERRY TOO!!!!"

As Dean gets in the car he sees my pie. "You're gonna share right?"

"You're kidding right? This is my pie and if you touch it I will kill you." I respond.

"This is my car! You can't eat pie in it without sharing!" He says.

"Ok." I say and flash on top of his car. "I'm on it not in it."

"Ok smart-ass. Get your butt back in the car and let's go." He says. "Where'd you get the pie anyways?"

"My best friend." I say reappearing in the car.

"Your best friend? Whose your best friend?" He asks looking at me in the mirror.

"Uh. Cas. Cas is her only friend, therefore, her best best friend." Sam said from the passenger seat.

"How do you know?" Dean asks.

"Well remember that ghost hunt where she dislocated her shoulder?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. Where she didn't tell us till after we left. Yes. I remember." He says giving me an accusing look in the mirror.

"Well that night, when I picked her up to carry her out, she told me he was her only friend." Sam says. I look down at my lap when I feel Cas's eyes stare at me.