The other world

Mollie Leavelles POV

The two men burst through the window. "Cut! That was great guys!" The director says.

Jared and Jensen stand up and look around. Jared picks up the piece of fake glass, and throws it behind him. They look genuinely confused.

"Um hey are yall ok?" I ask walking up to them.

"Y-yeah. We're just fine." Jared says looking at me before looking around.

"Is there anything you need help with?" I ask.

"Where are we?" Jensen asks.

"Crap. It finally happened. I knew this would happen. We're on the set of supernatural. From now on until we can get you back to your world, your name is Jensen Ackles and you're Jared Padalecki. Yes it is Polish. My name is not Mollie Black or Mollie Winchester, my name is Mollie Leavelle. That's not Balthazar, that is Sebastian Roche. Castiel is now Misha. Maybe even dmitri. I didn't grow up with a family, I was raised homeless until I was thirteen and then I got to act on this show with you guys. I am yet to accept stuff from people and I help at children's hospitals. I am afraid of planes. Alright now 'Jared' you have to go do an interview. Just tell them you aren't allowed to reveal anything. 'Jensen' you need to remove your makeup and before you say anything yes you're a painted whore. We good? Ok let's go." I say and turn around.

I need to get Misha. Maybe he'll know how to get them back.

---

"So you're saying that, they came from another dimension and I should believe that? Yeah right." Misha said looking back at me.

"Misha, maybe you should listen to her. Remember what happened last time you blew her off." Richard said giving Misha a warning look. Misha looked back at me worried.

"Ok mollie. Talk to me." Mish says hugging me.

"We aren't suppose to talk about that anymore Richie." I say looking at Richard with sad eyes.

"I know mollie. But I had to stop him from letting this slide." He says while rubbing my back.

---

Richards POV

"What were you talking about? What didn't she want to talk about?" Jensen asks Misha.

"Don't ask me. I'm not at liberty to talk about it." He responds. Misha walks off and into his trailer.

"The last time Mollie tried to tell him something, he blew her off and it didn't end well." I say looking at Jensen and Jared.

"Well, what did she try to tell him?" Jared asks me.

"She told him she was going to kill herself. He thought she was trying to prank him and blew it off. Then Jensen went to check on her and found her drugged up in the bathroom. She had taken 20 ibuprofens. Luckily, Jensen found her in time and got her to the hospital. They flushed her system and got her back." I say looking at them both.

"Why would she do that?" Jensen asks looking worried.

"She grew up fending for herself. I don't know if she told you, but she was homeless until she got on this show. She always tried to make others happy and when she started getting hate mail she started to slowly slip into depression. Jared had a tshirt campaign and wanted her to take part but she didn't want to." I say looking down.

"Why did people hate her?" Jared asks.

"Its a very sexist fandom. Most people think that you two are hot and hate when females get in the way." I reply with a shrug.