Sera

We were going back, once again, to my old town. I would not be attending school this time, seeing as I was a foot shorter and that would be hard to explain.

"What are the targets?" I asked Sam as we started heading to town.

"5'1 to 5'8 Hispanic females. Other than that, that's all we got." Sam said.

"Where are we staying?" I asked.

"First motel off the exit." Dean said.

"Why can't we stay in a nicer hotel for once? Don't you think by now that all the monsters and things might have caught on the the whole 'first motel off the exit' thing by now?" I asked, aggravated.

"She has a point, Dean." Sam said from the front.

"How are we gonna pay for that? Huh?" Dean asked.

"You seem to always forget something, Dean-o." I say.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" He asks.

"I'm in angel. I was born in this vessel, therefore I can make myself grow.just watch." I said as Dean pulled into the parking lot of a Marriott.

I stepped out of the car and made myself about 5'6. I snapped my fingers and changed my clothes into a pair of butt holders (short shorts) and a plaid button up shirt that stopped mid torso. It tied in front and was unbuttoned. I put on my boots and a cowgirl hat. (Pic above.)

"Why in the hell are you dressed like that." Dean said.

"Take that off." Uncle Sammy said.

"Awe uncle Sammy that's cute. I'm dressed like this because this is Texas. And if you look in there, there is a young male as a clerk." I said pointing in the door.

"I don't care what the fuck you are doing, you'd better get that off." Uncle Sammy said.

"Mollie, the lord would not approve." Castiel said.

"When the fuck did yall start caring about him? I was the only one who ever wanted to go to church I use to go by myself. And then their was the stupid fucker who would always hit on me. And that was why I stopped going. I don't care what the hell yall do, I'm gonna get a room in the hotel. Buh-bye." I said walking up to the entrance.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The clerk said looking down to my chest.

"Eyes up here pretty boy. I need two rooms. One with a king and another with two queens." I say leaning on the counter and giving him a smirk.

"No problem miss. If you don't mind me askin, who's the king for?" He says looking at me with lust.

"Maybe we could share it." I say biting my lip.

"Y-yeah." He says handing me the keys.

"Oh darn, I don't have my wallet! I guess we'll have to meet up at another time." I say walking out the door. I away my hips as I walk.

"W-wait!" He shouts.

"Yes?" I turn around and ask in a questioning voice.

"I'll pay. If I get something out of it." He says winking.

"Will do, pretty boy." I say and grab the keys. I walk back outside with Sam and Dean on my heels.

"What the hell was that?!" Dean asks furious.

"YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN BED WITH THAT MAN!" Sam shouts, pointing his finger in the direction of the clerk.

"Oh relax, I don't plan on it. I'll wipe his memory or something. I'm an angel, remember?" I say.