The Pain.

It's been a few weeks since the accident. I'm not doing better, but I'm not doing worse. Ok that's a lie. I have an infection in my lungs from all the smoke I inhaled. They found some internal bleeding after Cas pointed it out.

I just finished throwing up for the third time that day. Each time, Cas stood by me and held my hair. This time, however, was different. He still held my hair, but when I looked into the toilet to flush, I noticed blood. Cas rushed me into the living room, where I continued to throw up blood. He put his fingers to my head where I pushed them away yelling that I didn't want to be healed.

"I'm not healing you Mollie! I'm checking to see what's wrong! Just let me do this!" He said. By now, Dean and Sam had entered the room wearing concerned faces.

"She's bleeding internally. We need to get her to the doctor if she's not going to let me heal her." Cas said standing back up. He picked me up and flew us to the hospital. We walking through the doors and I continued to throw up.

"I need a doctor and a gurney to the first floor!" A nurse shouted.

"She's bleeding internally and has a lung infection." Cas informed the lady.

"Yeah. Like you would know." She said picking me up.

"Get M...moose and sq... Squi...rrel" I said looking up to Cas. He nodded and turned to walk out the door.

"Wait sir we need you!" The nurse shouted as the others were rushing me away.

"I'll be back in a second." He said and then walked out the door. No less than a second, he returned with Dean and Sam by his side.

They roll me into the X-ray room and start doing tests. Halfway through I pass out and get consumed by the inevitable darkness.

I wake up to Cas singing my favorite song quietly. He's messing with my hair. Without looking up, he says "I'm glad you're awake."

"Me too. Where's Dean-o and Samwich? Speakin of sandwiches, I wouldn't mind one right about now." I say.

Cas snaps his fingers and gives me my favorite sandwich from schlotzkys. I greatfully accept it right as Sam and Dean walk in.

"MOLLIE!!!" Sam shouts and runs over to me. He hugs me and kisses my forehead repeatedly.

"Hey. How long was I out?" I ask.

"Few weeks at most. You had quite a bit of swelling from the internal bleeding. They got that and the infection cleared up. You're doin a lot better." Dean says.

"Yay. When can I get out of here?" I ask annoyed.

"They say another week." Sam says lookin down.

"Screw that crap. Cas heal me." I say. He puts his fingers on my forehead and immediately all my wounds are gone.

"Let's go home boys." I say. I fly back to the bunker and soon Cas follows with Sam and Dean.

"Why the sudden change in heart?" Dean asks as soon as he sees me.

"I got tired of watching you guys hurt because I was. I figured if I took away my pain, then you wouldn't feel it." I say looking down.

"Something tells me that didn't take all the pain away." Sam says pulling my chin up.

"No it should have. I completely healed her." Cas says looking confused.

"Not what he means Cas." Dean says giving Cas a weird look.

"Well, I do not understand then. What pain?" Cas says looking back at Dean.

"Emotional pain." Dean responds looking back at me.

"I'm fine." I said, pulling Sams hand away from my chin.

"Yeah. Famous last words." Sam said. His face turned to sympathetic and he said, "Mollie, if you ever need to talk, we are all here for you."

"Yeah yeah. I know. Can we save the chic flic moment for later? We got other crap that needs to get done." I say.

"Ok. Whatever you say." Dean says, turning around.