Find Him

As I ran down the streets I heard my old bullies calling stuff out to me.

"Awwww look it's little orphan Mollie!"

"Where's your red dress?"

"Are you going to sing?"

"What about tap dance? Hmm?"

I was rounding the corner when I bumped into two guys.

"Woah woah. What's going on?" One of them asked me. He was about my height, maybe an inch taller. The other one was about four inches taller and had a look of concern plastered to his face.

"Mother... Dead... 22... 01... Willow Brook road" I said between breaths.

"How'd she die?" The tall one asked.

"Three men... Black eyes..." I responded.

The men exchanged a knowing glance and started sprinting towards the direction of my house. I sprinted after them and eventually lapped them. I lead the way to my house and stopped when I saw the police lights.

"How are we goi-" I said but was cut off by the tall one holding up an FBI ID.

"Follow our lead ok." The shorter one said.

We approached the scene and a police officer walked over. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Agent Smith and Agent McGee. We are with the FBI. We will need to take a look around." The tall one said. I started crying when I watched the coroner take away my dead mothers body.

"What's with her?" The officer asked.

"Oh uh... She knew the victim. She was rather close. We are taking her inside with us." The smaller one said.

"Whatever." The officer said.

We walked into the house and there was blood everywhere.

"Go to your room and pack all your stuff. Do you have a place to stay?" The tallest one asked.

"Yeah." I lied. Honestly, I had no where to go. I'd probably end up living in the hotel.

I went upstairs to my room and started packing clothes. I looked down at my current outfit and noticed it was stained in my mothers blood. I quickly changed into an AC/DC shirt and pulled on pants and converse. I headed down stairs and saw the men watching my every move.

"Where you stayin?" The shorter one asked.

"Up the road a bit." I said as I slung my bag over my shoulder. As I walked towards the door I saw a note on the floor that said "Find Him." In my mothers handwriting. I bent down, picked it up, and put it in my pocket.

"What's that?" The tall man asked.

I pulled the note back out and then handed it to him.

"The last note from my mother that I'll ever receive." I said with a tear gently rolling down my face.

"Find who?" The short man asked.

"My father." I said as I walked away.

I noticed the men didn't follow and so I made my way to a hotel.

Shorter mans POV

"Hey dude look." My younger brother said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Sulfur." He said pointing to the door.

"Yeah. And three men with BLACK eyes. We got some demons." I said.

Mollies POV

The clerk didn't question me as she handed me my room key. I may be thirteen but I definitely looked older. I was at least 6' tall.

I was walking to my room when I heard the beautiful sound of a '67 Chevy Impala. As I turned my head to the wonderful noise, I noticed the driver and the passenger.

"Shoot" I said.

I ran to my room as fast as I could, and then locked the door. I shut the blinds and stared through the peep hole. The two men walked to the room next to me and unlocked the door.

"Double shoot." I mutter.

"I'm telling you they obviously want something with her! There was sulfur! She said men with black eyes! It's a freaking demon! She needs to find her father. I guess her mother thought he could protect her. I hope he can." I heard the shorter man say.