Will she come back?

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my best friend, Sera. Today is her birthday and I couldn't get her anything so I promised her a chapter. I'm not gonna break my promise. Sorry it's shorter than usual. I couldn't think of anything else.
Cas's POV

It's been two months since Mollie died. Dean and Sam have taken it hard. I myself, drank out a liquor store. Twice. Dean is always drunk and Sam doesn't talk. Not to anyone. A month ago, Dean found something from the men of letters. They called it the bunker. So far, Dean and Sam have tried to make deals. No one will do it. Dean's tried 8 times and Sam's tried 14.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Dean's phone starts to ring.

"Bobby?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. I got a case for you two yahoos." Bobby says.

"Now's not the time Bobby." Dean slurs.

"Well no shit! Are you drunk?" Bobby yells.

"Have been for two months."

"What's Happened this time? Let me talk to Sam."

"He hasn't spoken in two months."

"Ugh! Cas?"

"Sure." Dean says as he hands me the phone.

"The hell is wrong with them?" Bobby shouts in my ear.

"Deans daughter, Mollie died two months ago." I say.

"Deans daughter? How old was she?"

"13."

"13?!?! He's had a daughter for 13 years?!?!"

"Well yes. But he didn't know until a little while back."

"And when did she die?"

"Two months ago."

"Great. Let me guess, they won't hunt?"

"No. Dean has lived in his room for a month and Sam speaks to no one. I got drunk twice."

"How the hell does an angel get drunk?"

"Well, first we find a liquor store. Then we drink it."

"I wanna try."

"You would die after the first fourth of the store."

"Bite me."

"What was the hunt?"

"Vamps. But I can get Garth to do it."

"Ok. Bye bobby."

"Bye Cas."

What'd he want?" Dean slurs.

"Nothing. Just checking up on you guys."

"Cas? Will she come back?" Sam asks from the door way of Deans room.

"I don't know Sam. Yall have been brought back many times. Maybe God will spare her and bring her back."

Sam nods and leave. I turn back around and Deans gone. "Where the hell did he go?"

Deans POV

My ninth try. If this doesn't work I'll probably just kill myself.

"Dean Winchester." The demon says. Her eyes flash red.

"Let me guess, you and Sammy are in a fight and you want me to fix it."

"No. I want my daughter back." I say.

"The angel? No problemo." She says. She snaps her fingers and Mollies standing there.

"Dean don't you dare to it. It's not worth it." she says to me.

"Shut up bitch." The demon snaps her fingers and Mollies gone. "Do we have a deal?"

"How many years do I get?"

"Years? Ha. Try a day. We don't normally bring back Angels. Especially with their mojo." She says.

"Deal." We seal the deal with a kiss and then I turn around. Mollie is standing there. She slaps me and then disappears.

I drive back home and I'm greeted my Cas, Sam, and Mollie.

"What the hell did you do?" Sam asks.

"Sold his soul. Now he only has 24 hours. But I'm going to fix this." Mollie says.

"What, no. Mollie no. Don't go." I say.

"Too late." She says as she disappears.

Mollies POV

I go back to the crossroad where Dean made the deal. I dig up his box and replace his picture with mine.

"What could you possibly want." A (rather attractive) male demon says.

"I want Deans deal broken."

"What makes you think I could possibly do that?"

"Oh I don't know." I say snapping my fingers. He starts choking and doubling over in pain. Blood drips from his mouth.

"O-okay. Just. Stop." He begs. I snap my fingers and he stops.

"But you do know you'll die right?" He asks looking at me sympathetically.

"Well duh." I say.

Deans POV

I could feel a change and I knew what she had done. I pulled the car over quickly.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked.

"She's done. She erased the deal. She's gone." I mutter.

"How?"

"Well, I don't know! SHES A FRICKEN ANGEL SAM! HOW DO YOU THINK?" I shout.

"Dean, do you think she'll come back? Ever?" Sam says.

"I don't know Sam. I don't know." I start the car up and head for the house.

---

When we got back, Sam went to his room. I went to the kitchen and pulled out my pie. I started crying when I saw blueberry pie next to it. It had a note on top that said:
"I'll be back Dean. Don't you worry. Don't touch my pie or I will kill you. Don't you make anymore deals, Sam either, or I'll ring you up by your neck and feed you nuthin but salt.
Sincerely,
Mollie."

I cried so hard when I read it. After that I only ate hamburgers and blueberry pie. Sam only drank Coca Cola and coffee. Cas only drank beer. Sam referred to salads as rabbit food.

Then it all changed.