Deans Daughter

Mollies POV

"The heck?!" I ask as I wake up in a bed. I turn my head and notice Sam under the covers. I jump and fall on the floor.

"Ah shit." I say when I hit.

"Mm?" I hear dean mumble.

He opens his eyes and looks at me. I m sitting against the bed holding my elbow.

"What happened?" He asks sleepily.

"I think I broke my elbow." I say while rubbing it.

"Let me see." A rough voice says behind me. I turn and see Cas standing there. I lift my arm for him to see.

"Definitely broken. Would you like me to heal it?" He asks.

"No I think I'll take my chances at the hospital... By the way, your wings are beautiful." I say. Cas looks to Dean who is staring at me.

"How about we get you to the hospital?" Says, a now wakening, Sam.

---

"Name?" The clerk asks as we walk through the hospital doors.

"Mollie Winchester." Sam says for me.

"Why are you here?" The lady asks.

"She broke her elbow." Cas says.

"There will be a forty minute wait." The lady says.

"I could heal her faster than you would be able to even speak. Take her back there now!" Cas said while slamming his hand on the desk.

"How would you even be able to heal her? You can't do anything better than an EXPERIENCED staff!" The lady shouts back to Cas. By now everybody has turned to look at us.

The lady looks at my arm and can tell its definitely broken. It's swollen and bruised purple and black. Suddenly, Cas puts two fingers on my forehead and my elbow is no longer bruised nor swollen.The lady gasps and stares at Cas.

"What are you?" She asks in shock.

"An angel." He says.

"Can nobody see his wings?!" I whisper to myself. Cas looks at me as if he heard me. We turn and walk off.

As soon as we walk through the door I turn to Sam. "Mollie Winchester? Where did you come up with Winchester?"

"I figured itd sound better if you were one of ours. Having a different last name would be weird." Sam said.

"So... your last name is Winchester?" I say and they nod. "I... i... i don't even know." I say as I fall to the ground unconscious.

A few minutes later I wake up in the back of the impala with my head on Cas's lap. Slowly I sit up.

"What was that Mollie?" Dean asks from the front.

"I found my father." I whisper while looking at the chair shocked.

"Well who so we can get you to him?!" Dean says.

"You." I say. He yanks the car to the right and slams on the brakes.

"WHAT?!" He shouts. He whips around to face me.

"Before my mom died, she told me my dad's name was Dean Winchester and he drives my dream car." I say.

"No no no no. That's not possible. I don't have a child! Cas did you know about this?!" Dean asks.

"I was made aware, yes."

"When were you going to tell us?!" Sam yelled at Cas.

"Would all of you shut up?!! I can't stand this! I want to go somewhere else! Back to the motel already!" I shout. Suddenly, I was back in the motel room. Nobody else was there, just me.

Cas's POV

"Where the hell did she go?" Dean asked from the front seat.

"She shouldn't be in this fight. I sent her back where she wanted to go." I replied.

However, I wasn't the one to send her back. I don't know who did it or why, but it was not me.

"Well gee thanks. Just sent my daughter away." Dean mumbled from the front seat.