Drunk

Mollies POV

I rose up and immediately hit my head.

Damn.

I'm in a damn coffin.

Well shit.

Screw it I'm getting out.

I pull out my pocket knife and start cutting through the coffin.

Wait. I'm an idgit.

I'm a damn angel. I can fricken fly out.

I appear in the impala, hoping Sam and Dean will be there. But, they're not. The impala is in some garage thing.

Well duh. It's the same place as before.

I walk through the garage and eventually find the same door as last time. I make my way having flashbacks to after Dean made the deal. I stopped at an intersection of the hallways. I closed my eyes and let the memory flood back.

Left

Right

Left.

I watched as I walked through the hallways the last time.

I opened my eyes and started walking. I followed the directions I went previously until I came to the main door. I could hear talking. Sounds like Cas or maybe Dean. I pushed open the doors and saw Dean talking to Cas, drunkenly, and Sam sulking in a corner. I made myself invisible and walked next to Sam.

"Remain quiet and I'll stay." I whispered. "I'll even show myself."

"What?" He whispered. Dean and Cas looked at him like he was crazy. I showed imprinted my image onto sans eyes but made sure I remained invisible so that I could talk to him.

"BACK AWAY! YOURE DEAD!" He yells standing up.

"There's nobody there! Sam who are you yelling at?!" Dean yelled.

"Me." I said grudgingly showing myself. The minute I did, Dean shoved me against a wall and put a gun against my head.

"Who are you?!" He demanded.

"DEAN STOP! ITS HER! ITS REALLY HER!!!" Cas shouted.

"How do you know?" He said pressing the gun harder onto my temple.

"I CAN SEE HER GRACE DEAN. I CAN SEE HER SOUL!!!!" Cas yelled. "Plus look at her clothes. She's obviously been underground for six months!"

Dean took this all in and then lowered the gun. "How the hell did you get out?"

"I-I-I don't know." I stuttered looking at my father frightened.

"I'm sorry I scared you. You've been dead for eight months. The first two we kept your body but the last six we buried you." Dean said.

"Sam, are you ok?" I said, ignoring my father and turning to Sam.

"Y-yeah. I think." He didn't look to sure as he looked at me, processing what had all gone on.

Out of nowhere, Sam and Cas came and hugged me. Sam was crying and Cas had a few tears streaming down his face.

"Hey Dean, did you save my pie?" I ask pushing sobbing Sam and cuddly Clarence away.

"Yeah. It's in the fridge. I think it may have spoiled though... You know being six months old and all." He says.

"Oh that's ok. Bring it to me." I say sitting on the couch.

He brings me the pie and I touch it with my two fingers. It's automatically new and warm. I hand it back to Dean and let him eat it.

"So what Yall been doin?" I ask Sam and Dean.

"Well, eating burgers, pies, and drinking Coke. No hunts. Just a lot of crying and Sam only speaking twice." Cas says.

"Awww did yall miss me?" I say in a baby voice.

"That's an understatement." Sam says.

"Mollie, do you know who brought you back?" Cas asks, looking at me curiously.

"No. Why?"

"Your grace. It-it looks different. Brighter. Like, whoever brought you back gave you part of their grace. I don't know, nevermind."

"Um, ok." I say. "So ummm... I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty beat. See Yall in the morning."

"What that's it? You just come back from the grave and act like its normal?" Sam says.

"... Yeah." I say with a shrug and walk up the stairs.

I climb into bed and cover up. I close my eyes and immediately fall asleep.

I was walking through a forest when I heard a growl. I turned to see a vampire reaching towards me. I grabbed my knife and decapitated him.

I bolted awake to my own crying. In a few seconds, Sam, Dean, and Cas have piled through the door.

"What's wrong Mollie?" They all ask.

"N-nothing. Don't worry. Go back to bed." I say to them. They shrug their shoulders and walk out. On his way out, Sam gave me a look that said he knew I was lying.

I decided I needed a drink, so I flew to a bar.

"One beer please." I said sitting at the bar. I looked around and realized it was empty.

"Don't you think you're a little young?" The bartender said.

"Give me a damn beer or I'll blow up a damn table." I said giving her a face to tell her I'm serious.

"You aren't getting a beer till I get some ID."

With this, I zapped a chair and burnt it to a crisp.

"Give. Me. My. Damn. Beer."

"Y-yes ma'am." She says frightened.

"On second thought, just leave and I'll lock up." I say looking at her. She leaves and I start drinking. I drink every alcoholic beverage in the store. When I finish its about 9 am and I'm drunk as fuck.

"Time to go home." I slur. I start laughing loudly and then fly home.

"Where the hell have you been? We've been praying to you for ages!" Dean yells.

"Shhhh shhhh. Not so loud. You might wake the birds." I say putting my finger on his lips.

"Did you even hear us?" Sam says quieter.

"Yes Samsquatch I did. And I found the sound of your voice very annoying and your messages were very long." I say hiccuping.

"What happened to you?" Cas says calmly.

"I found a damn bar." I say.

"And?!" Sam questions.

"And I drank it you idgit." I say falling onto Dean.

"It? Like all of the alcohol?!" Dean says setting me back on my feet.

"Nah dip, Sherlock." I say extremely slurred and sarcastic.

"I'm gonna sleep now." I say before passing out on the floor.

---

I wake up with a pounding headache.

"What the hell happened?" I ask, holding my head.

"You tell us. You came in drunk." Dean says from the corner.

"Oh. It was that dream." I say.

"What happened?" Sam asks.

"After I died, I went to purgatory. It brought back some memories." I say.

"Well, you want to talk about it?" Sam asks me.

"I May remember purgatory but that doesn't mean I'll talk about it. We aren't going to share our feelings and paint our nails. So just forget it."

"She is sooooo your child, Dean." Sam says looking up at just brother.