The Accident

"Why don't you go ask around town?" Dean asked me.

"Why can't I go with you guys?" I asked not wanting to go out on my own.

"You're a foot shorter than normal. They won't buy the whole hacker thing forever!" Dean says getting a little annoyed.

"Well it's true." I mutter under my breath looking away.

"Look. I know you want to come, but you have to do this for us! Please just do it?" Dean asks.

"Only if Cas can come too." I say looking up into Deans eyes.

"We need him though." Dean says.

"I know you need him but I do too!" I say.

"Why? Why don't you want to go alone?" Dean asks me.

"Because... I have social anxiety. It's like really bad. They had me tested for it once and I scored an 88 out of 90. That ain't good! When I have to talk to people, I get really nervous. Just talking to you makes me nervous." I say looking down once more.

"Why?" Dean asks lifting my head to make me look at him. "You don't get nervous around Sam or Cas. So why around me?"

"Because I get nervous around authority figures even if I've done nothing wrong." I say. " And around strangers or just a group of people who have the potential to judge me. Just standing in front of people makes me nervous."

"Well... Time to overcome your fears. Cas will be with you." Dean says looking content with his plan.

"Dean you don't understand. I can't just face my fears. Last time I tried I had a panic attack and didn't wake up for half a day." I say as tears form in my eyes.

"Well you need to try. Now go." Dean says while turning me around to leave.

"You don't REALLY love me. You just took me in because you felt sorry for me." I say while walking out the door with Cas.

As we are crossing the street, I hear Cas call my name. I turn around and he's screaming at me. I look to my left and see a car hit me before everything goes black.

---

Deans POV

Cas appeared out of breath in front of us.

"What is it Cas?!" Sam and I asked in unison.

Cas tried to speak, but couldn't. Instead, he put his fingers on both of our foreheads and we appeared in a hospital lobby. I watched as they rolled Mollie in on a gurney. She was covered in dried blood and her leg was bent out of its shape. Her head moved side to side and it sounded like she was calling somebody.

"Miss I need you to stay with me. Do you have anyone we can contact?" A nurse asked her.

"M-m" she stuttered before I ran up.

"Moose. She's trying to say Moose. He's the tall guy over there." I say while walking up to them.

"Sir we need you to step back." The Same nurse says pushing me away. Mollies eyes open and she weakly grabs the nurses arm to stop him.

"F-fa" she says.

"What?" The nurse asks.

"Father. I'm her father!" I say to the nurse.

"She's going to surgery sir. You need to back up." He says.

"I love you Mollie." I say kissing the palm of her hand and closing her fingers. As she's pushed through the door I see her body go limp and hand fall off the side of the gurney.