Cafes and Blueberry Pie

I wake up in the morning and find an ad for a cafe by the front door. Considering I haven't eaten in a few days, I decide to try it. First I need to take a shower.

When I'm done I get dressed. I grab the flyer and look at the address. Guess I'm walking there. I look out the window and see the two men's Impala still parked in the lot. Gonna try to avoid 'em. God I love their car.

I walk into the diner and quickly survey my surroundings. There's a tall man with pie and a lady with two children. I slide into a booth just as a waitress walks up.

"What would you like today miss?" She asked.

"I'd like a slice of blueberry pie and a cup of coffee." I said politely.

"Coming right up." She said while walking off.

The bell above the door rings and my head shoots up.

"Crap!" I say as I recognize the two men walking through the door. I sink further into the booth and open a newspaper. I feel somebody slide in the booth next to me.

"Howdy partner!" Says the voice of the shorter man from yesterday.

"Where's your friend? Hmmm?" The one with shorter hair asked.

"What?" I ask confused.

"The one your staying with? I want to meet them." The short one says.

"I... Umm... I don't have friends... I have no one to stay with" I said while sinking further into the seat.

"We know. We saw you leaving the hotel. Why didn't you tell us?" The long haired one says.

"Because moose, my mother just died. Two strangers said there was a demon in my house and I haven't even found my father." I say with a load of sarcasm.

At that moment the lady comes back with my pie and the short haired man eyes it.

"Geez now she's calling me moose too." Moose says.

"What kind of pie is that?" The short haired one asks.

"My pie. Touch and die." I say.

"Geez she's just like you Dean." Moose says.

With that my eyes shoot up at them. It can't be can it? Drives my dream car... name is Dean... No it can't be.

"What?" Moose asks.

"N-nothing. I... Uh I gotta go." I say shooing Dean away from me.

"Where do you think you're going? You have no place to stay, don't know where your father is, and you're only like 15!" Moose says.

"Try thirteen and I can take care of myself. Trust me." I say.

"Thirteen is even worse!" Dean says.

"What can I get for you guys?" The waitress asks walking up to moose and Dean.

"I'd like a slice of apple pie and coffee." Dean says.

"I don't want anything." Moose says.

"Like father like daughter." The waitress says.

"What?" Dean and I both say.

"Well like father like daughter. Yall are both getting pie and coffee, both have the same nose, and she keeps eyeing that car out there. I know that Chevrolet is yalls because I saw yall driving up in it." She replies.

"Umm no... She's not my daughter." Dean says.

"Yeah I met them like yesterday. I barely know them." I say. I know that will get a look from her.The lady walks off and gives Dean and moose a weird look.

"Geez what's her problem." Dean mutters.

"Could be the fact she's thirteen and not your daughter and we just met her yesterday..." Moose says.

"I don't understand." Dean says.

"She thinks I'm a prostitute and Yall are pimps. I could understand you being a pimp though..." I say earning a chuckle from Sam. Dean glares at me and sips my coffee.

"Excuse me but that's mine!" I say while punching him.

He blocks my fist and stands up. Now we are both in fighting stances.

"Play fair Dean." I mutter.

He throws a punch and I catch it. I twist his arm behind his back and shove him onto our table.

"Ready to play nice and leave my stuff alone?" I ask.

"Sure." He says. I let go and he slowly stands up he turns around and flings my pie at me.

"Oh now it's on." I say as I slap a twenty onto the table and chase Dean out.