IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG

Start from the beginning

"Hey dude." I greeted and made my way in, under his arm. "I'm gonna make myself some noodles."

"You're alright!" Rythian grins and I'm pulled into a hug. I blush before hugging back....

Don't. Say. Anything.

I quickly push him away when I feel the sudden dark aura from my brother behind me. The other Akatsuki members sweatdropped in response.

"Okay...let's get started then." Rythian said to break the tension which started building.

- - - - - - - - -

"We came up with a plan," Rythian started, "but we don't know how effect it will be."

"Let's get on with it, then." Kisame said impatiently.

Rythian sighs in frustration before continuing. "We're going to need a distraction, to get as many ANBU members out of the base as possible. The less members there are in the base, the less chance we'll get caught."

"Let me guess, we're the distraction?" Deidara asked, deadpanning.

I grinned and elbowed him. "What doesn't scream distraction for ANBU other than Akatsuki?"

"I've made it so two or three of you guys will distract the ANBU, while the rest of us infiltrate and try to find out what's going on." Rythian stated.

"What is going on?" Rido questions, crossing his arms over his chest.

I sighed, doing the same. "I already told you, someone brainwashed Rythian and we suspect it might be someone from the ANBU."

After going over who will be distracting and who will be infiltrating, the big question was asked...

"When do we start?" Kisame asked grinning a sharky tooth grin.

I shared a look with Rythian and Naruto. I turned back to the Akatsuki members before grinning back. "Right now."

"Let's do this." Tobi cheered.

"Believe it!" I cheered making everyone give me an appalled look. "What?"

- - - - - - - - -

I asked for a distraction, not bloody chaos! Goddamit Deidara, you're having too much fun with this 'distraction'.

I gulped and decided to take a quick look at Rythian who was giving me such a look.

You know the look. It's not a look you cant explain, it's just the look that people give you when you've royally fucked up.

"I told them no deaths." I said and shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't say nothing about destroying buildings..."

"Whatever." Rythian said rolling his eyes making me anime cry.

We were all hidden in the bushes right outside the ANBU base. Rythian says he knows his way about the base, so at least we have our map.

Naruto is our lookout cause if you see him running, you should start running too because chances are he's somehow messed up and has someone or something chasing after him.

Usually that someone was either me, Sakura or Sasuke - sometimes even all of us.

Rido is here with us, he's going to be the guy that deals with the ANBU members, if we see any.

I hope we don't. I reaaally hope we don't. I might not get to train with them if I'm found snooping round.

I know, not something I should be thinking of right now but still!