Chapter fourty-one

Lucia's PoV

After our shower together I can barely walk. I don't blame him, after all that we went through he can't control his passion. I smile at his muscular back when he cooks me breakfast. It is already afternoon but he makes breakfast. He is so amazing.

He's only wearing his briefs and it's killing me. But I know we can't do it again or I'll probably die. I stand up from the kitchen island and wrap my arms around his waist from behind.
"I missed you so much." I kiss his bare shoulder.
"You have no idea how much I missed you." He says turning around and kissing the top of my head.

"I'm sorry for not calling you sooner." He sighs.
"It's alright I understand. I felt miserable the first weeks too. I couldn't bring myself to call you." I admit. He wraps his arms around me, kissing my head again. I look up to see him smirking down at me.
"What?" I frown.
"You know who missed you too? Leonard and Sean." He says and I nod.
"I miss them too. I wish they were here." I sigh and he smiles down at me.

"How about we visit nana today? I missed her too." He says and I smile up at him.
"Of course. I'm sure she misses you too." I tell him and he nods and turns around again, putting the cooked eggs on two plates and the bacon on an extra plate, along with the pancakes. I smile when he puts the plate in front of me and sits down next to me. I look at him when an idea plops into my head.

"Pancakes or waffles?" I ask him. We don't know much about each other and I want to change that. He even saved my life and I don't know his favourite colour.
"Depends on the waffles. Good old crispy self made american waffles or pancakes? Waffles. But when they are from a cheap brand that you put in your toaster? Pancakes." He answers and I nod, impressed. It makes sense.

"How about you?"
"Waffles. I like that they are crispy. I mean it's basically the same, but I love crispy waffles with ice cream." I say and he nods, smiling me. We keep our conversation up and hours later we're on our way to my grandparents.

I found out that his favourite colour was dark green, his second name is Eros, like his father. He had no siblings and no other closer friends than Leonard and Sean. He likes tennis and played soccer when he was a child. His dad thought he needed to play a sport in order to stay fit. Now the only sports he does are boxing and tennis. He also has a fitness studio in his penthouse, so he's also working out. I told him about my hobbies and favourite things as well. I told him that I danced most of my childhood and how I met Lacey.

"Where here." He says and pulls up in the driveway.
"Wait here." He says and hops out his porsche. I frown but smile when I see him going around the car and opening my door.
"Thank you." I say.
"A kiss instead of a thank you." He commands and I kiss him. He intertwined our fingers and leads me to the front door. I knock three times and wait for nana to open up. After minutes she still hadn't opened up and the silence is killing me.

"Why isn't she opening? Should we go inside?" I ask Nikolaos and he nods.
"Maybe she's showing." He shrugs and I nod, opening the front door. Suddenly all the lights turn on and I hear people yell 'surprise'. I jump and look at the scene in front of me.

Nikolaos lets me go and I smile and go hug Sean and Leonard at the same time. Nana is standing next to them with a party hat on and I laugh at her before pulling her into a hug.
"I missed you guys so much." I hug Leonard and Sean again. I am so happy. Nikolaos comes to my side and kisses nana's cheek. They make conversation and I look at the boys and pinch Blondie's cheek.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you already forgot about me." I say and they laugh.
"Yeah we did, but lover boy mentioned your name earlier and we suddenly remembered you again." Sean jokes and I remain fake hurt.
"Just say you missed me." I scoff and they roll their eyes.
"We did. And why the hell didn't you call?" Blondie says.
"I really don't know." I admit.
"It's alright." They hug me again.
"Just promise to call next time." I nod.

"Did Niki treat you well?" Nana asks me and I blush, remembering yesterday.
"Of course I did. What do you think of me?" He scoffs, putting an arm around my shoulders and lifting my chin, kissing me on the lips. I smile into the kiss and he nibs on my lower lip.
"Okay okay. You had her the whole night. Hand her over." Blondie says, pulling me out of his arms. I laugh and hit his chest.

"Alright kids. Who wants cake?" Nana asks and we all agree.
I wish it could be like this forever. I don't know how I should say bye to them again. Maybe with the thought that they'll come back again and visit me. But I don't want only visits. I want them here. All together.

Crazy how my life changed the past month. I went from hating Nikolaos to loving him. Yes I love him. I realize that now. After our night and the morning together in the shower I know that I love him. I know that I need him in my life. But does he feel the same about me? Should I tell him that I love him? I shake my head and just enjoy the moment with my family.

I feel a hand on my thigh and bite my lip.
"Penny for your thoughts." His smooth velvet voice whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

I just shake my head and dismiss it. He frowns but let's it go, his hand still on my lap. I take his huge hand in mine and kiss his knuckles. He smiles down at me, kissing my cheek.

"Hey! Not at the table." Nana jokes and I laugh.